Reviews for Guardian
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I love this! It is touching and a very engaging read. :)
Stalking Slaskedukke chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow! That's all I can say. It was so well writen, and I really like the way you described the characters personality - especially Doug; you hit him spot-on ;)

The way Tommy came to Doug's aid, and the way Doug comforted his little brother afterwards was just heart-breaking.

All in all a quite exellent writen FF :)
janine hathaway chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
i love it! cant wait for the sequel!
LoveOfMe chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ahhhhh! This was great, I really loved the dialogue for Doug and Tom. I swear I was there. I feel complete sympathy for the boys and I'm exited for more. This is great.
Bridie84 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Excellent writing! Love it. (Though I'm still hoping for a sequel to "Tribulations" some time...whoops.)
Crazy Stairs chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww... Poor Doug and Tommy. I love how you make Doug mature for his age, but still show that he's just a little boy. He doesn't understand second grade homework and doesn't like doing it because his mom's not there to make it fun for him anymore... :( So sad... I also love how cute you made little Tommy. He thinks he can grow up to be older than Doug one day. Ha! What a sweetheart.

This story was really well written. You're one of the best 21 Jump Street writers here! Congratulations on another great story.
JPsmiles chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really enjoyed this! Well written...so many moments hit my heart.
If you're having trouble writting something then don't stress yourself...it should be fun! If it comes to you one day, great...if not write something that does! :)