Reviews for Past and Future Family
Lady Cocoa chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Only a few chapters left? Congrats! I know you haven't updated since May, but... Pretty please?
Great chapter and happy writing!
Lady Cocoa chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Yay Maddy is back!
Lady Cocoa chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Heh heh... I've only watched the first episode... I assume that Alicia not being dead is a good thing? Awesome chapter!
Lady Cocoa chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
The hatred is growing... Sorry that I review almost every chapter, I just can't help it. Great chapter!
Lady Cocoa chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Still don't like him. Great chapter! And next review should be with chapter17...
Lady Cocoa chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
WHY IS THERE A WHIP?! Great chapter... *clicks next chapter button*
Lady Cocoa chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Okay, now I hate Marc even more... Did I mention how wonderful your writing is? No? Sorry about that. Well, now I have. I hope that Maddy will stick up to him soon... *clicks on next chapter button*
Lady Cocoa chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I. HATE. MARCELLUS. HE IS EVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL! No offense, of course, I just hate how he takes advantage of Maddy. Well, on to the next chapter, then...
TerraNova chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
O my please continue this story its AMAZINGGG.
abby85 chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
Glad to see you back. Can't wait to see how this wraps up.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
AJAJAJ !
Im hoping Lis is just lying or are wrong!
Hmm I wonder how her parents would react if Maddy returned pregnant with the child of their ancestor...DISTANT ancestor though she can not erase her own bloodline since that would also nullify the very action itself.(I HATE paradoxes they make my head spin on my shoulders)!
And just WHAT did that B**CH Jessica do to Maddy with her ring I wonder?!
I have said it before and I am saying it again YOU ARE THE ANGST MASTER my angst level just went from defcon 4 to 2 on this story alone!
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY waiting for the next uppdate!
Smiley chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
Ahh, what was that prik from the ring and "never to come back again." You kill me with your cliffhangers and what not. You know that right? But I'm excited to see how this will end. Something tells me it's going to be bittersweet. Great chapter! Please update soon!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I just had to add here!
Jim and Elisabeth is acting less like loving parents and more like Mr and Mrs INSENSITIVE!
THEY off all people should understand what it feels like to be separated from family!
Though kind off funny how(I can see it in front off me) the commander throws Alicia through the portal !
Removing Maddy's family from Herculaneum would barely cause a blip in history. So bringing Mark, Leah and Sam to Terra Nova would not be so bad plus the bodies in the cellar could simply be a couple of slaves hiding out or some other people alltogether that did not even belong to the household trying to avoid the lava!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
You just HAVE to continue this story!

I see this is one off those fics where at least one character (Marc) exists in ancient Rome instead!

I wonder how Jim and Elisabeth will react if Maddy refuses to even talk to them after taking her (by force) from Marc afterall a broken heart can turn love into hate maybe forcing them into getting her family to Terra Nova (Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned)!
340371 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Love the stroy and hope you find a way finish it. Maybe even if writers block remains leave a summary on you were wanting to end the story. Hope you choose to continue and doing a great job.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »