Reviews for Hi, How are You?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Such a funny chapter lol
I was laughing so hard the first time I read this
Unknown chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Please more, I would love to see how this ends
ThisIsATemporaryUsername chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
but ... what happened to Carl?
perville1985 chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
awwwww :(
Batterbo chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Bbbbut bbbbut bbbbbut bbbbut bbbbut *blinks*
Carl Karl... Abut... *Enter officially like headmistressy person she says in stereotypical overly English accent* I regret to inform you that Batterbo, formaly known as CP3A, has experienced a malfunction because of the word you have written now I hope you feel as if you've accomplished something now run along!
ThisIsATemporaryUsername chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Awesome
Tink555 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Maybe in the next chapter, you could make Vanessa act like that whole lovey-dovey thing with Ridrigo be a trap of some sort, one that she and Carl had planned... Idk though XD nice story so far :)
jylamz chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
WHAT THE-vanessa what are you doing?!now carl must reveal his vampire identity!...just a ,bye!
Queen of the Batterbos chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
AWKWARD! Just saying cos it's obvious that Karl has a mega crush on Vanessa and she just went and kissed the guy who has been effectively singled out as the bad guy :/ We all have a weird love/ hate relationship with love triangles. Theres nothing for anyone to guess this time Whig is kinda good be size they all go over my head because episodes take FOREVER to aor in the UK! Meapless in Seattle only aired two weeks ago! THATS A WHOLE SIX MONTHS DIFFERENCE! enough rant CP out! PEACE!
Tink555 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
XD *Pokes Doof's belly*
Doof: What in the- Who in the world are you and why are you in my house?
*Laughs and pokes Doof's belly some more* Platyborg is right! You are fat!
Tink555 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lol so you wrote half of this well you were high on dentist medicine? XD I had a science teacher who came to school sort of like this. He didn't destroy the room or building or anything like Platyborg did. He just acted VERY strange the whole hour and a half I had with him. I could honestly say it was my best class I had with this teacher though. Anyway, on to the next chapter :D
veryloyalfan chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Poor Platyborg! (You do you realize that all you did with him for this chapter was beat him up, right? Lol)

Hope they get out of this okay!
perville1985 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Oh boy. Vanessa, you got some explainin' to do. Though i totaly saw that coming. Wonder if Vanessa likes Rodrigo back (i doubt it :)
veryloyalfan chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Amazing as ever! This chapter was much more serious... except for that first part. Lol, I was wondering what was going on with old Klimpaloon! (Well, maybe not, but it was definitely interesting!

As for the puzzle, I'm going to have to go with Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated's Lake Winimahatikihaha Water Fortress, and I'll admit it, I found it on the Phineas and Ferb Website, despite the many times I have seen this episode. *Hangs head in shame*
jylamz chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
the stalling was awsome!lets see...doofensmirtz evil incorperated lake...whatever...water fortress...is that it?well i got an idea for the next chapter anyways-what if it turns out the henchman who hit carl on the head was related to the henchman in the car?on a side note;if you want to write a fic about klimpaloon and maybe the giant baby head,i would totally read it!well,bye!