Reviews for Tales of Iffrit: Chronicle of the Wuulvite Kingdom
ifeelmad chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Haven't read the story yet , but oddly, Ifrit is the Arabic name for a devil.
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I can't leave a more detailed review like I normally do, since I don't have the time right now, but I just wanted to say that it always makes happy to see a non-typical Redwall story in this section IE: more realistic looks at "vermin" and woodlanders rather then the shallow black-and-white characterization (if you can call it that) in the series. It adds a noticeable touch of realism to your story. I hope this is completed someday, because I've seen too many great Redwall fics go uncompleted or even get deleted. The premise and the characters are very promising.
ferretWARLORD chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I. F***ING. LOVE. DIS STORY. its just so well written and i seriously am in love with these characters! Some are likeable while others are memrable! I really like it how yer not making either side entirely evil, except for said lemmings.
Fell's Apprentice chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
For a minute there I thought that Sherpp was gonna be revealed to be a deserter or somthing.
Zach of death chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
this is very good I look forward to the next update.
ferretWARLORD chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Pllllleeeeaaase update more! Also, i luv dis.
cities chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
And thus it begins. The Wuulvite against a traitorous shrew. Oh, and we mustn't forget the lemmings. Who knew that such cute and cuddly creatures, albeit rather dumb, could be so viciously smart. Ah, the fate of Norwood is in the hands of...God knows who. One detail irked me very much. Irrkin's father, Raegnor, shares the name and species of one Raegnor the Magnificent, ruler of only God knows where. This voluptuous weasel was the villain of the four part epic fanfic, The Last of Them, by Tetzel. Coincidentally, the heroes of this story are also misinterpreted "vermin". For me, the vermin good, some woodlander's bad, some good plot is a little overused. I dunno, maybe you can make a nice twist to the plot. Personally, I would delve into the realm of "grey" creatures, depicting both sides as equally brutal, and yet equally as innocent. To paraphrase a fic I once read (Midnight Mossflower, I believe,) either species can be both the poor, unsuspecting victim, or the cynical, murderous bastard. I wish you luck with this story.
ferretWARLORD chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
NnnOoooooo! Not berrynose! Poor fat widdle woozel. Sigh...
Anyways, i really like that knew weapon the Wuulvites have! An arrow sling ftw!
RapmarkSkaup chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Keep going, this just keeps getting better and better.
ferretWARLORD chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Another great chapter! I hope logalog Jerro joins up with the vermin of the wulvite! God this story is good! Gotta say this is the first fanfic here that has lemmings! I love this story!
ferretWARLORD chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Yesh. Another great chapter!
RapmarkSkaup chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Yes! New Chapter!

Well written and detailed, and great job on the accents.
Can't wait for Chapter 3.
RapmarkSkaup chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Keep going, this is a great story!
Great job!
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Intresting an' well written. And i see yer doin the classic good vermin racist woodlander?