Reviews for Aura less: Black and White
The Cobrahound chapter 1 . 8/19
Ash lost, again...

As he continues to kind 'eternal happiness'(?) blessed by Ho-oh, or at least it's just a theory.

What a pity, huh? It feels kinda lonely. At this point, to all series I have watched so far thrilled, or any of genre, me shall I consider myself as to just I like this show/series.

He's... He's different. His goodwill and trust and fate do part us never bothered anyone. He's now that kind of person. Actually I don't understand him just because I don't know him. I haven't caught up yet, yet I call him 'stupid' whereas I feel guilty not to call him so. But I had fun and I love his false existence I held of an image of him. We could take a direct approach throughout when the time I can end in this journey if I can when I can then, would I now? Yes or no, but I'll keep in touch.
Red Glasses chapter 28 . 8/18
That's 99 reviews. Okay. I say you did a good 'journey' hehe. You like Pokemon I think. Yah. Best girl designs and all. I gotta say Zinnia has the best waifu design I mean look at her. Serena's better with a ponytail (not the hung up but I think it's good to see the nape).
Red Glasses chapter 28 . 8/18
I'm not in f/or anything, I just wanna say that you could've make a potential waifu, that is specifically Zinnia. But Ash... Meh -mmkay.
thunderstorm2311 chapter 28 . 5/3
when you are going to update this story
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 19 . 1/16
You should move to the Kalos Arc in the future.
ultimateCCC chapter 28 . 1/16
A Tsundere with a Cute Factor.
KurobaraIto chapter 28 . 1/16
I didn't even realize the similarities between Element and Attribute with Packages from Zashiki. But now... yeah... and now after Zashiki parodied Yokai Watch and Pokemon and Yokai Watch are kinda similar, I can't help but laugh. Good job.

So in the end, What Packages is used in this case?
Evil Fanfictionist chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Was this really your first fanfic! This is my favorite pokemon fanfic I have read. So I congratulate you!
thor94 chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
pretty good chapter.
impressive battle from ash and his auraless pokemon move and combo.
even if ash was able to stand against j and salamence so long time mainly thanks to few plot power.
like the rain dance fallen like a deus ex machina (ash would be down far sooner without it), a random explosion (from pikachu or other) at the last moment always prevent ash to be hit by j sword or salamence beam.

the thing i dislike in this chapter is obviously Liberty, i really hoped that close gary stu would be definitely gone (or at least unable to do anything for dozens and dozens next chapters), and let ash shine for the remain of story. but no he is the one who saved the day again by trapping the grunt in the ship and shot hunter J before using mega evolution (despite his injuries he has done more successful hit against J than ash). and the fact that at the second liberty was down, ash followed the same fate few seconde later.

you can explain how J could use mega since the power focus on friendship bond and emotion to work (something pointless for heartless hunter and emotionless shadow pokemon)

About the end, if i understand, ash is definitely auraless and lost the ability to negate aura? (if yes, why? you could have only remove that from liberty, ash has almost never obtained opportunity to use this skill and you already removing it, it is unfair)
ASD Pokemon Fan chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Shit. Why didn't I read your story before. I just found it. Well this will be my first review for the story and although it is late I'll still do it.
The story is exquisite. You did something that no one did. The idea of Aura is very cliché but you crafted the story to perfection , using a novel way of using the idea. I applaud your artistry.
Ah if I had read the story before, I would have urged you ... urge is a weak word, I would have forced you to make it anything but Negaishipping. Iris character is somewhat not to my liking.
I don't know which shipping have you made canon later . If I had my way I would have supported any shipping save Negai. Ash and Hilda or Ash x Leaf or Ash x Solana all seem good. I would have preferred Ash x Leaf (furthershipping) but it's your story. I read your story cause it amazes me not because I like negaishipping.
P.S. I would like to hear from you soon. :)
KurobaraIto chapter 27 . 6/28/2015
Finally! After a long wait!

Damn, I'm still amazed by how you turned a kids series into a seinen series.

In the future, please give us more Ash's fight.
SoulSilver1010 chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
Does the fanfic 'A Certain Unknow Level 0' come first or this pokemon fanfic come first. Because the power Ash have in right hand is similar to Touma's right hand in Index. You know negative
stardust902 chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
Great story, keep it up :)
Anonymous Trainer chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
Whoa you are finally back and I must say that an amazing finale to the arc!
PocketMonstersDaisuki chapter 26 . 9/28/2014
When will Ash reveal that he is an Aura Zero? Soon?
Also, this story kind of reminds me of Magi for some strange reason. :P