Reviews for Shades of Gray
Tell me this is a joke, man. This was going good in my opinion.
Can you please enlighten me as to how none of the crew has noticed that? That's gotta be Meetra pulling a prank, because as far as I know, Revan and Bastila haven't done the deed in this story.
Wait... So... Are Revan and Bastila kidnapped, or are they just off messing around at the local hotel?
I thought you throw the helmet then the gauntlet...
What did they do to the slaves, exactly? I mean torture crossed my mind, but that would diminish the quality of the slave. Rape also comes to mind, but I can't rightly picture the Exchange being that cruel. So what happened?
A cantina party? The Exchange will be hunting them down, and you want them to have a cantina party? And where the hell is Lehon?
DEATH TO THE EXCHANGE! REVENGE FOR THE REVANCHIST! JAWS FOR THE JAWLESS SITH LORD! I know failed star wars version of the Warhammer quote.
1: Griff should have been killed. He is a blight on the galaxy. 2: Meetra is Revan's older sister in this story, judging by your memory sequence, she's been around him long enough to know not to question him too much, but still be inquisitive, so good job there I think.
Sarlaac. Pit. Want to see how Revan would best that.
The sarlaac pit.
A hundred thousand words a year. That is my request.
I'll be damned. I was joking when I said that it was Meetra.
Melina is Meetra Surik, the Exile, and Revan is going to be shocked at the return of his best General.
One word. Sarna. Where is she?
Really? The one place he never would have dared to look was behind Vrook's chair? I figured it would be buried under the tree in the courtyard.