Reviews for Shades of Gray
Onyx chapter 21 . 6/21
Didn't Bastila kiss Revan when he let her know he had returned? You made it sound like they already had a relationship. So why are they restarting?
Cretsinger.Benjamin chapter 30 . 3/20
I have enjoyed reading this story I like the idea of Revan knowing who he is from the start and adding some new faces to the group I hope you find the time to continue the story I know I will be waiting for updates.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 30 . 1/25
This story's really awesome! One of the best Kotor fics I've read! Pls update soon!
Majin Prince chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Sorry, this review is well overdue. I'm loving the direction you are taking this story. I mean I get a real feel for both Bastila and Revan instead of just one or the other, I love that style of writing. Also, how you make Revan so human and emotional yet in his own distant sort of sarcastic way. It all molds together perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter and keep up this great story!
See you soon or later
R. Constance chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
Sorry this has taken me so long to get through/review! Life's been hectic, but I really like what you've written so far. Revan being a Surik is an interesting twist I don't think I've ever seen before but in a weird way, makes a lot of sense. I also like how you've added several crew members who were featured in the game, but not necessarily in this sort of a capacity. Nicely done.

This last chapter was especially sweet. It's fun seeing Revan in the 'friend-zone'. It's a different sort of feel to their relationship that I don't read very often, if ever. Bastila is somewhat affectionate, but not totally and seems completely oblivious to his advances. Love it! It really makes me want to see them get together!

It's too bad to hear you'll be taking a break from writing, but I completely understand. The only reason I'm able to keep writing my fic is because I can write it on my phone. Without it, I'd probably be on a hiatus too. Best of luck to you with your school payments. I'm in a similar boat, so I know how you feel! Hope to see an update to this fic soon!
Jedi Revan Shan chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
Good chapter. I thought theinteraction between Bastila and Revan was sweet. Also I thought it interesting Revan's surname is Surik and he is related to Meetra. I am glad the two were reunited.
Keep up the good work.
R. Constance chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I just found your fic during my downtime, so I'm a little late to the party, but I'm enjoying it so far! The idea of Revan knowing of his identity from the get-go is always fun and I'm eager to see where you'll go with it.

Also, in your A/N you apologized for the story being a bit on the slow side so far. Honestly, I haven't found it to be slow in the least bit. Quite the opposite really. I like that the chapters are in shorter, manageable chunks (very unlike my own fic where I have a tendency to write monster chapters). Anyways, nice going so far! Looking forward to reading more throughout the day/as breaks come about.
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
Interesting chapter, interesting ideas. i'm looking forward to seeing more progress on this.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
Very very good.
masterdude94 chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
Hey man, we all understand that real life gets in the way of what we want to do. That's its job, isn't it? To remind us that if something is worth doing, then it is worth the wait. That said, I am extremely looking forward to the next chapter! I wish you the best of luck man!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
Best part of the chapter was the sticker on the hull...
Qatzol chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
I still read this story...
god of all chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story
Matt Rogan chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Good to see you back. Nice update
general-joseph-dickson chapter 29 . 4/10/2014