Reviews for Shades of Gray
My prediction of the council's actions when or if Revan goes to see them again: Suicide.
Those stupid bastards. What idiot does that, especially the people that REPROGRAMMED HIS BRAIN?
Canderous respects Revan, I'm not worried.
Could've had Revan feed the Hutt to a Rancor. Better reading material. It's like escargo without the shell.
But wait, Revan could have encountered Bastila because Brejik was more arrogant than was thought.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 4/30
Thanks for doing a rewrite!
jc chapter 31 . 4/30
hey great work i know you are re writing but maybe i missed it sasha and sarna ? are they same person just spell check accidentally or where did sasha appear from for rewrite fyi
Primus2021 chapter 8 . 4/29
I wonder what happened to Sarna, if they killed everyone in the Sith Base?
DragonTamer01 chapter 25 . 4/4
Just for confirmation, have you given Meetra the same kind of special Force ability that Jaessa Wilssaam has in SWTOR?
DragonTamer01 chapter 24 . 3/17
Really love how this story is going, and HK-47 is absolutely HILARIOUS!

I do have a bit of a request though for the very end of this story (which is probably a VERY long way off). When you get to the final fight with Darth Vitiate, could you model it after the final battle with Lockdown in Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction? Every time I picture how that final battle SHOULD have gone in my head (I accept KOTOR 1 and 2 as canon, but not the Revan novel or SWTOR), the fight ends up going very similarly to the final battle with Lockdown.
DragonTamer01 chapter 18 . 3/17
Holy shit. Is Melina actually Meetra Surik?
DragonTamer01 chapter 14 . 3/17
I LOVE the way you are portraying Revan in this story! And I firmly agree with him: to fully understand the Force, you have to study BOTH sides, not just one or the other. My advice would be to look at all of the beliefs of both Jedi and Sith, find all points that both sides agree on, and then form your own code of guidance from there.
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 3/17
Your teasing of Bastila is even better than the official game's version!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 3/17
This story's off to a cool start already. I really like ones where the Council's attempts to wipe Revan's mind doesn't completely work.
Mexus chapter 30 . 9/6/2015