Reviews for Shades of Gray
masterdude94 chapter 29 . 4/9/2014
Good chapter!

Good ol' drinking time and bar fight! Perfect combination!

Hey dont worry about it. Real life gets in the way sometimes. Just deal with that first, we can deal with not getting a chapter for a while. I wish you good luck!
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
I like this story! You create good action, and have a good way of creating flow and having interesting moral situations for your characters to run into. Keep up the good work! However, it does seem to me that some of the emotional reactions and responses are a bit shallow. Might be something to look at? Anyways, I can't wait until the next chapter, and I wish you luck in finding time to write. Oya!
ssdaisydog chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
This has to be one if not the best KotOR story I have Read. I love this story and the way it is working out for Revan. I am excited for the next chapter.
Austin chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Good job glad ur back
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 28 . 12/8/2013
Wow. I wish the actual story in-game was like this! The fact that they used Speeders instead of walking through a desert. That was better.

Having HK being the compos was an interesting thing choice. Glad he was used. He is my favorite Assassination Droid.

Bastila's reaction in the cave was interesting. I wish she would've acted that way when you brought her along to the cave.

Calo's fight against Revan was good. I'm glad you make it better. HK's senses making it noticeable was better too.

Glad Revan had intervened with Bastila and her mother about the holocron. He was better here than the offical choices. Too bad you couldn't eliminate that objective after Bastila got captured. Made it annoying to finish that quest.

Can't wait for more soon!
BalanceM88 chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
I've been keeping track of this story for a while now, and I have to say you're doing a pretty good job with it. There are a lot of aspects and events in her that are in either only a few other stories or completely new.

Bringing Meetra in is also a curious choice, curious as to how it will affect the events of the second game.

It is difficult to keep track of so many characters, especially when you've added to the already large crew of the Hawk. And I'll admit I'm dissapointed to have yet to see any retaliation from the Jedi Counsel or Republic yet.

What I've seen beyond the story though, is that it seems you want the reviewers to tell you specifically what they want seen in the chapter, almost depending on it. Then at the end of this chapter, it's like you're almost confrontational, with that gauntlet comment.

You thrive on reviews, I get it. One of the ways to get more is, indeed, cater to the reviewers, and another is frequent updating, like weekly. Unfortunately, that last one is more difficult due to obligations in the real world, time constraints, and the length you can make the chapter.

If you ever wanna bounce some ideas, PM me; I've played both Kotor 1 and 2 games multiple times, and I'm planning to write my own story for the series soon as well. Keep up the good work
Matt Rogan chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
I love how Revan told both shan to shut up and listen to his speech
general-joseph-dickson chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
Nice chapter, better ending than the game.
masterdude94 chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
Aww how come Revan doesnt get a hug?

Lol good chapter!
Interesting, so Calo Nord is a mandalorian in Shades of Gray?
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Man, I actually didn't expect Mission's brother to fall in battle in this chapter. It shown Mission how much she loved Griff, even after what she had felt for him and his betrayals. And now she has to find her sister. Oh boy, what a quest that'll be.

Its interesting seeing Bastila's effects right after the battle. She seems to be needing to understand what is and should be considered right by Revan's standards. At least now her heart should be more open to the truth.

I'm hoping for more chapters soon!
masterdude94 chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
Wow...just wow. Great chapter, but kind of sad one. Griff was always a jerk, but its still too bad he died. And its too bad what happened to Sarna(assuming i read between the lines correctly). That will scar her for a long time. Though Revan might be the only one that can talk to her, as he's not Jedi or a Sith.

A really emotional chapter...or maybe it was me listening to Halo 4's soundtrack in my earphones...nah it was the chapter.
Thanks for the chapter!
rebfan90 chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
Good to hear from you! I think the story is awesome, keep it up!
Mission chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
One of the problems I often see with stories is that when there are a bunch of characters involved in a scene, some of them are pushed to one side. You managed to include them all fairly well, but it made the flow of the battle kinda shakey. I'm also kinda curious why there weren't many grenades used in the battle by either side; those were a big part of the game.

The only thing I'm really dissapointed about it how you didn't really say anything about Juhani; how was she subdued, what was her condition when rescued, why couldn't she use her jedi powers during her captivity? Questions you may want to consider answering in the future.

Luckily in the future, you won't have to have such big groups all together, so you can more easily concentrate on the scene and few characters in them.

You've got good quality work, it's the timeline of producing it that I believe is killing it. Real life comes first though, so I'd recommend storing up a chapter or two or something, then release them in within a few days; get the readers excited again.

It's up to you though. Good luck in the future, both college and this story.
Matt Rogan chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
Don't worry real life can get in the way. Like how you handle Mission's Brother and poor Bastila trying to see what right or wrong.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
What did happen to Sarna? The entire chapter was centered around a mystery. Other than that it was good.
249 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »