Reviews for Shades of Gray
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
Does revan have a harem?
RavenRose8 chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Great chapter love it all, can't wait for more.
ZachN17 chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
I'm enjoying this immensely so far. I just found it yesterday and couldn't stop reading. I like pretty much every change you've made in this little AU. I'd offer suggestions for future, but frankly I don't have any. I'm the least creative person ever, which is why I'm glad there awesome people such as yourself to provide stories like these. Thanks for you effort on this. I'm looking forward to more.
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
I liked the humor I have seen in this. Really great!
:Revan's roar of anger at Griff as he screwed with the party. I try to imagine this picture!
:Everyone looking at Revan as they think he should come up with a plan. A funny way of proving he is group leader!

This chapter was worth it's weight and size. I hope to see more after July!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
I really really liked it and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like it and I can't wait. To be honest, I'm looking forward to how the Leviathan part is going to change now. It's going to be interesting to see Revan and Malak meet with Revan remembering most of what happened.
Jedi Revan Shan chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
Good chapter. As for Tanis, I resolved to myself never to rescue that unrepentant adulterer, his wife kept his business afloat and he casuall and unapolegically cheats on her. If you play as a female he blatantly hits on the character despite the predicament he s in but enough of that.
As for Griff, he deserves to suffer for his treachery. If I were Revan, I would have either shot him or sold him into slavery for what he did not only to Mission but the rest of the crew.
I hope when they reach the Star Forge Revan does not destroy it but instead utilizes it against Vitiate.
Keep up the good work.
Matt Rogan chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
You must really hate Griff do you (I do hate him more now)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Will be fun to see them destroy the slavers.
Chaosservant chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Real great chapter and overall a great story so far. I liked the bit where HK and Mission had to stay behind. Keep up the good work and make haste with the next chapter.
Jedi Revan Shan chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
Good chapter. I liked how Bastila looked disappointed that she was not pregnant with Revan's baby.
When I play the game KotOR, I jus kill the Sand People.
Griff is one of mny least favoritepeople in the game, the no good bum.
I was thinkng I do not hink on the Leviathan Bastila will sacrifice herself for the others to escape because He knows he is Revan she does not have the guilt of lying to him.
Keep up the good work.
shadow4040 chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
I really like what you are doing with the story. Its going really well. I think that you have Reven and Bastila in just the right amount. I'm also interested on how Missions story line is going to go because she was never one of my favorite characters but I have liked everything else you have done so I'm interested. Thanks for writing, and I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Axcel chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
I think bastila should stay with Revan instead of being captured. Why? Because he is, *canon* described as being "like the very heart of the Force itself". Also, in the novel, he channeled the "full power" of both the light and the dark simultaneously. Hell, the only reason he was taken down was because Scourge literally stabbed him in the back before he could wft pwn the sith emperor. So, yeah, Malak wouldn't stand a chance. Baldy would have to escape, though, otherwise there wouldn't be a story, but Revan wouldn't let him capture anyone.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Anyone else notice that Carth would make a good commissar?
Lordofgoats chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Good story
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
The wait was worth it. I liked how you rewrote the scene of the Sand People and added additional dialog. Of course, that is how the story is going lol.

Keep it up!