Reviews for Shades of Gray
Yuziel chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
To your chapter:
I was kind of surprised by this chapter.
The first part was understandebly for Revan hadn't revealt that he knows who he to Bastila, but the second part was after unchaining her memories of the both of them. I don't get the second part of this chapter.
That doesn't mean it is bad, quite the opposite - it's funny as hell! :D
The context just dosen't add up

To your question:
I want to see a "realistic" encounter with the dark jedi on Tatooine, when they confront Revan and his party while realize who they're dealing with.
(as I told you before the confrontation in the game after regaining Revans memory dosen't add up.)

A funny reunion with HK-47 and Revan.

Aaaaaaaaaand I want to see your party hits the party in the cantina and get's wasted!
RavenRose8 chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter an that sound like a good idea with the main body of the story Xing now
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
This was a very good chapter and I liked it a lot. The only thing I want to see on Tatooine is HK-47 since he's AWESOME! Oh and maybe Bastila and her mother as well.

I can't wait until you update again.
Mission chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
I love the banter between Revan and Bastila, it's always a source of amusement XD

For Tatooine, I'd like to see Griff from Mission's side quest get hurt. Not necessarily dead mind you, but taught a serious lesson; 'burried up to his head in sand with only a pair of chopsticks in his mouth to dig himself out' type of lesson.

Dare I say this, but I'd also like to see HK-47 to have some of Revan's whit.

Bastila: "This droid reaks of the dark side!"

HK-47: "Statement: Bite my shiney metal ass, meatbag."

Yeah, i think I'll end on that note. See ya in a few weeks
Matt Rogan chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
You Decision won't turn me away from this story and I do enjoy it.

Cause really lot guys write good GreyRevan story but never finsh I hope you u finsh yours.

Only time will tell.
Tager96 chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
Ok for starters i like the update every week even if it is short because i dont have to wait a long time for your updates and have to read chapters that i have read to understand what is new. Ok thanks for updating to bad im late by 2 weeks but keep up the good work
Yuziel chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Grate chapter and to ya question:

I think the small one are the better solution otherwise I would be frustrated to not read your new stuff for about a quarter of a year
Well a 10000 word strong chapter would be quite a sight but 3 months is just to long to wait for.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand bye the way more chapters more reviews for you :)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
I say that 1000 to 1500 words a week. It means faster updates even if the chapters are shorter. I really don't like having to wait weeks or even months for a new chapter.

I really liked this chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon.
anon chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
as far as chapter length goes write what is comfortable.
RavenRose8 chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter and I don't mind the 1500 each week by I can also wait longer if you do longer chapters it's up to you
Matt Rogan chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
I think keep chapter length the same could I love reading and something to looked forward too.
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
I think 1500 words would work better atm. It makes people understand that you haven't forgotten about the story or just abandoned it.

Also, I noticed that in one sentience that you said the crew of the Ebon Hawk was heading to Dantooine, the planet they left before. I'm just saying I noticed it.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
Nice job
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
I knew something about Meetra Surik would appear in this chapter. I also understand how the fact that the Jedi on th Endar Spire was supposed to die and you're claim about how it's AU. But I like AU stories. Keep the work coming.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Revan is tired of war, he wants Mandalorian women. Canderous is the only one who can find them,
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »