Reviews for Fortune Cookie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I think you got everyone spot on - should do a story, focus on Warren of course. :o)
rasp8erry chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
the freeze girl section was really sweet omg
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I think this is really good. Its a very interesting look into the minds of the characters. If only the cryokinetic girl actually got a name in the end.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
A gen, cute, funny character-studyish thing from multiple perspectives? And about Warren peace, out of all the cast? 8D

You, my friend, just made my day. :)
want2bemassie111 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm lazy and didn't log in, but I wanted to let you know that this was fabulous. Although I'm not usually one for Warren/ Freeze Girl stories, this was pretty good, and it was fun trying to figure out who some of the other POV's were. Twas amazing, and I encourage you to add on to this. :)
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Really, Zany, what ARE you doing here? Did you know that this was one of my favorite fandoms? Course, I never read anything if it doesn't have Warren in it. Or more specifically, a Warren/Layla pairing. Cause I agree with Magenta; Warren is smokin'.

I liked this one though (even without the W/L pairing). My favorite part was the bit about him being in class, mainly because of this line: It wasn't that he didn't pay attention, it was that he gave you the impression that if you called him out on not paying attention, he'd crisp you like a professional chef with a perfectly heated oven.

I'm not sure why, but that had me giggling like crazy. Or maybe I've just had too much sugar.

Thanks for making me laugh :)
RockinRiotQueen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really love how you can change your writing with each character you write for, its amazing a refreshing. Please, I love this, update soon :)
aecul chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I remember this movie! I don't remember all the different characters, but I think it's so cool how you worked from so many perspectives. My favorites were Magenta's and Warren's. I thought Magenta's was really full of character.
Nice job with this story, it was fun to read! :D
NanC chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I don't care WHY you wrote it, I'm just glad you did. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that movie, despite being way out of the demographic it was intended for. :) Thanks for posting this lovely reminder. Cheers!
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well then, he seems like a werid kid. I like him already! Thank you for makeing me want to see this movie even more now.