Reviews for Trust
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 1 . 4/21
That was perfect! I wish that there was more after the divorce! There aren't enough stories of Vic and Branch! I love Branch with Vic! I love this story! It was amazing!
Chianna chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Reads just like an episode. Very vivid.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Very nicely done!
BoOkWoRmAbC chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really love this story, it's the only one that has Vic and Branch as the pairing and I love that I think that they could actually be friends and it also makes him seem like a person rather than just an antagonist after walt's job. Thanks for writing its awesome. BoOkWoRmAbC
J.D5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
wow...finally an awesome Branch/Vic story.

I wish there were more out there.
ScarlettxRose chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I loved this...I want more Vic\Branch fics! They would be fantastic together! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
great story :-)
Soul93 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was IC and I liked how you wrote both Branch and Vic. I truly enjoyed this and hope you write another fic focused on these two as a pairing. Wonderful read!
Scarlet Garter chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
"I'm not an idiot, Deputy. You think if she comes to, as long as you can both move, you can figure out an escape. But left on left means either you gotta sit behind her or you have to face her. Either makes trying to walk together a real pain in the ass."

Running out of time, have to make this short and quick. I'm very impressed that you are familiar with this concept of cuffing. I learned about it in a criminal justice class I took some years ago. I like seeing someone put some real thought into their stories. (And I almost didn't read it because it was Branch & Vic).

Scarlet G
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really liked your story. You're a really good writter. I liked that sliver of friendship that formed between Vic and Branch. It was nice to see Vic vulnerable and Branch protective. I hope that you have more on them because I want want to see what else you have done.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I liked this interaction between Branch and Vic!
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Please, please continue! I'm imploring you to. This is the best story out there and has just a borderline romance/friendship to satisfy everyone. Please!?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Amazing writing and love the story!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This is excellent! I could write poetical but simply put, it's excellent. Please keep up with your writing! This was quite good!
Celtergirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was awesome! Characters were spot on. Please write more!