Reviews for Fire Whiskey
HighImmaWeeder chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Lmao
Tuckash chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
GO ASAMI! That was brilliant! If I ever find myself in this situation, I will totally use this! XD
Karinta chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lovely.
Slyfox00 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
You. must. keep. writing. I like your style, I mean, I really enjoyed "how" you write. Very refreshing to read. On the subject of the story... I enjoyed the idea, and think you presented it well, overall well done. I suppose Asami's joke just seemed a bit crude to me(from the standpoint of an lgbt supporter) but I'm sure you didn't mean to imply anything by it.

_ pretty please keep writing added fav author
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ahahaha amazing and hilarious!
thebrickiestofwalls chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was great! Though Asami seemed a little brasher than usual, I wouldn't be surprised if she did this, especially after what's been happening to her. Great work on keeping her in character and giving me a good laugh. It was short and sweet. Keep up the good work!
Cyrus Windfall chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Fantastic writing. I didn't catch any obvious mistakes, which is a cut above most writing on this site. Great idea, too. Keep up the good work!
Crim chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Pffffthahahaha. Very nice. " THAT'S WAY BIGGER THAN I WAS BEFORE I HAD MY OPERATION!" Ill remember that if Im in a similar situation.
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Lmfao, didn't see that coming:D God I love Asami, and this fic. Funny as hell plot and I may do this next time I'm at a bar;)