Reviews for We'll All Dance Alone To The Tune Of Your Death
JossPotter chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
No... WOOOW! I'm crying so hard, i tought at the end he.. god! I don't even know! But it's amzing i never expected that end! i think klaine it's always love and happines in the end but this was just... wow!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow! Elements of "Dexter" in this one. Pretty awesome.
ThatOliviathere chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
that was good... Till the end when it got sad. :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Geez, this is amazing. How do you come up with these things?
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
...
You forgot a part. Kurt turns the blade on himself, meets Blaine in the Underworld, apologizes profusely, then they kiss, make up, and live happily ever after...

Awesome story, highly disturbing (what does that say about me, reading this?)

I'm gonna go read some happy stories now :)
inukimeko chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
:OOOOOOOOOO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST READ BUT IT WAS WELL WRITTEN AND CREPPY AND DISTURBING AND BEAUTIFUL.
When Blaine woke up I was like: maybe he'll stop and not kill him. But when he bought knife down I literally screamed. As much as I didn't want him to die, t made sense and it made this one-shot completely awesome.
This reminds me of an infamous klaine story where the beginning starts fluffy and then Blaine ties Kurt up and breaks his fingers and then peels his skin back from his hand and ties razors to his tongue and eventually sticks a medical needle in his eye and scoops it out and digs his hand though that gaping hole saying: it won't fit there. It was the most disgusting, disturbing, marvelous thing I've ever read but it was so hauntingly beautifully written. And I'm not kidding. Everybody who's read it is like: it's like a train wreck, dont want stare but can't look away. I'll send you the link if you want :)
-Jessica
NinjahNeachy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh God! Please tell me that was a dream and Kurt will wake up and Blaine will hold him! Pleaseeeeeeee!
Either way, fantastic story!
Tell me everything chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Amazing story! So depressing but I couldn't take my eyes of the page!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 8/12/2012