Reviews for Respect
waldron82 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow that was really hot and naughty. For some reason I have a thing for dominant women pegging guys in stories. Especially hot guys like Punk. Would you ever consider doing a John Cena one where a girl dominates him?
XxPunkleeshipperxX chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
moreeeeeeeeeeee
Cal-Wills chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Firstly I cannot thank you enough for writing this for me. I loved it to pieces girlie. Thank you very much, you did not have to do this for me. Now that that's out of the way, onto the review...

I love this pairing to pieces, i swear WWE started this little obsession and now i can't get enough of it. I loved how you wrote AJ's character, man she's so freaking dominant for her small size it's not even funny! Even on NXT you could see glimps' of this secret dominant side that i'm convinced she has, and that her innocent, geeky side is a front or lure for prey... like Punkers here. :) Now being the Raw GM, she's in a position of power and she can show it. :P I loved Punk's charaqcter too, Lol How he's kind of scared of AJ but i don't blame him. :)

Poor Punker's getting raped by AJ's strap on, but he should know that just because he was able to push Trips, Ace and Vince around in the past, that AJ won't take his shit and will punish him for his disrespectful ways. I think he learned not to disrespect his Boss... but after all this IS CM Punk we're talking about... So we'll see :D

The sex/rape as reluctant *Blushes* as i am to admit... was hot! Loved it. Loved the characterization, loved the plot, loved every damn thing about this fic. Thank you :D

*Faves*

Cal
onehundredpercent chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is SO HOT! I absolutely loved this :)
Xenarocks99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Loved it! :)
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
AJ is such a dom bitch and I love her!

Making poor little Punk submit to her was awesome! :)
FansofCenaton chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
damn is all im gonna say. punky better listen next time lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You might want to put a warning for rape in your summary. Bad, bad form not to.
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012