Reviews for Son of the Huntress: The Lightning Thief
amazing story please continue the third book
jbadillodavila chapter 5 . 10/21
Axcel chapter 17 . 10/6
From what I recall of the anime and manga, wasn't there some time where Naruto went to a row of slot machines and walked down the aisle pulling them all and hit jackpot on all of them?
Axcel chapter 16 . 10/6
Is the Lotus Hotel as much a reference to the song Hotel California as it is to the mythical land of the lotus-eaters? I hadn't thought about it when I read the book, but it sure fits the song.
Axcel chapter 14 . 10/3
I would like to read a fic someday that points out that both Zeus and Hades made it suspiciously difficult to recover the bolt. Very suspicious, especially for Zeus.
Axcel chapter 14 . 10/3
Annabeth, he's a ninja, of course he has secrets. But out, little girl.m
Axcel chapter 10 . 10/3
At least Naruto would have the ultimate revenge if they killed him due to a broken seal. That would after all, release the Kyuubi, which can only be sealed into a newborn with sufficient chakra reseves and strong enough chakra coils for it. Something only either a demigod shinobi baby or an Uzumaki have. The basically extinct Uzumaki, none of whom have any convenient babies.

The gods would, therefore, be fucked.
Axcel chapter 10 . 10/3
I'm just gonna picture a smaller shippuden Naruto with silver eyes as his only change.
Axcel chapter 7 . 10/3
Your description of how to shoot an arrow is incorrect. Just saiyan.
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/3
Artemis is also the goddess of archery, justice, newborn and young children (regardless of gender), young mothers/new mothers, and maidens (specifically young women, even if they are not virgins).
Axcel chapter 4 . 10/3
I have seen some fic writers make it where Silena inherited Aphrodite's appearance changing abilities. A diluted version.
the part of the story when naruto was flying the pegasus reminded me of harry potter, and the hippogryph from the Prisoner of Azkaban movie...
Rebmul chapter 22 . 8/31
ok that was a awesome story on to the next one
Rebmul chapter 21 . 8/31
couldn't have happened to a nicer guy
Rebmul chapter 18 . 8/31
naruto's talk no jutsu strikes again
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »