Reviews for Son of the Huntress: The Lightning Thief
Why is it so hard for authors to stick with realistic parings. I mean seriously, this story has an interesting plot, few grammatical errors, and interesting character interaction. The double paring, much like the dreaded harem stories just takes any form of realism out the romantical aspect of the story. It's nigh impossible to really connect and relate to the romance because realistically, rarely ANY woman would be willing to SHARE the man they love with someone else. Same for men. This is not a flame. I genuinely enjoyed aspects of this story, but I feel the need to point out that it's making the same flaws alot of other stories do. Lets be honest the ONLY reasons people read stories for harems, or multi paring are either they like too imagine themselves with a harem, or for Lemons.
dojomojo chapter 23 . 6/24
This is great. Onward, to the sequel!
dojomojo chapter 1 . 6/23
this better be as good as it looks, I'll have only this to read all the way to LA
Monster King chapter 23 . 6/16
i really liked the story especially your depiction of Artemis I liked it and found the pairing Naruto X Silena as enjoyable to read the only issue i may have with the story is potentially the Ares Bashing but then again he is a jackass both in the Percy Jackson world and in actual Greek Mythology. Great Job with the story dude and i will enjoy reading the sequel
Enthusiast117 chapter 4 . 6/9
I am disappointed that you seem to be sticking to the books.

Only so many excuses can be made before it starts getting ridiculous. There is no way Percy's mom should have been killed with a trained Shinobi standing right there. Escort missions are something he's done before you know.
drizzit855 chapter 23 . 6/8
I loved this, you did a great job of incorporating Naruto into this without messing the story up. You're a great writer, I look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the great work.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 5/22
Why the hell do most of these Naruto/Percy Jackson crossovers have same details, like that fight with Mrs. Dodds and the reading up on Greek mythology
KakeruPB chapter 10 . 4/16
No offense but Zeus no jack shit about Jinchuuriki and Bijuus. First off if the seal breaks the jailer would die, there is no point in putting him down since the jailer already dead. Comparing on who would be more dangerous and cause more destruction between Typhoon and Kurama, my money on Kurama. First, he is a fox so they are naturally cunning and intelligent. Second, he has multiple appendages so he can deal with large groups. Third, he has the Imari and Bijuudama so he can cause long and wide scale destruction. Finally, if they do defeat him he will just reform in a few years in another location. So pretty much he is giving himself and the gods more work, while having lots of casualties and death every few years.
Eltyr chapter 17 . 3/15
...Naruto found Bianca's stuttering cute. *sigh* If only it were revealed that a certain Hyuga heiress was a demigoddess...
I have yet to find a decent Naruhina flavored crossover for Naruto and PJATO...
However yours is still superb even though it doesn't have my favorite pairing :)
I LOL'd so hard at the Ichiraku scene
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 2 . 2/26
Your spelling is terrible. (Example: It's spelled Whoa, not Woh.) You have a good plot but you need to use a word processor that has spell check or get a beta. You should also re-read your work before you post it.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 12 . 2/16
I hope you put a scene with the gods' reactions to their little gifts... Mainly Zeus' reaction...
bjorn aleswiller chapter 10 . 2/16
Love the two different colored eyes... I've always had a thing for them... But I would have reversed them... If naruto is right handed then he would aim with his right eye... So that's the one I would have changed just for the symbolism lol having his aiming eye "blessed" by his mother so to speak
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 2/16
I love how you are making him truly his mother's son lol
Panther-Strife chapter 9 . 2/11
You're going to have to fix the Orion part...turns out Artemis did have feelings for him. but you wouldn't know that because you did not read the blood of Olympus. so now you're going to rewrite some of your stories. or at least make a few changes to them.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 15 . 1/12
I just realized this but Naruto is more advanced than his "canon" part.
After all this story says he's 14 with being able to do the Rasengan one handed,use his Wind Affinity for his weapons, and is smarter than his canon part. Also this is when he is 14.

It took him til 16 to do this shit and Naruto was still slow&dumb. Though I still find him awesome...just FUCK Kishimoto for fucking him up.
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »