Reviews for Runaway
jamneechan chapter 11 . 9/10
But on the second thought, I think you should put the real end of the story. -_- like please lol just to settle the real score...
Fairy Water chapter 12 . 5/17
I think u should indeed continue because up until this chapter, I still see Haru loves Tsuna so much.

The way she keeps running away only makes the guilt for two of them bigger. Really hoping to see a chapter in 2016.
Madam3Mayh3m chapter 12 . 3/5
This story frustrates me as much as I love it . Haru either loves Tsuna or has feeling for Hibari she needs to pick one and I feel like Hibari always gets the short end of the stick ... So I guess I'd pair her up with Hibari simply because he's always there and is a steady rock but I also love Tsuna and hope for the best for him , I mean it isn't too late for him to be with Kyoko... Overall I want them all to be happy
jamneechan chapter 12 . 2/9
Well I kind of wanting you to put a period on this story, but at the same time I like the open ending because it didn't seem Haru chose hibari nor tsuna, she was just a confused girl, who was going to search her feelings weighing it between the two guys and also i love both tsuna and hibari that it pains me to see either of them hurt :,( so far this is my number one out of many of KHR fan fic in this site. Good job! Every chapter brought tears like it was me.. esp. The confrontation betwen haru and kyoko. Haru telling kyoko that tsuna still loves her and the scene when haru ask tsuna at the hospital... x4 the pain...
chikikuto chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Urgggg I know Tsuna is an asshole, he doesnt deserve such great girl like Haru. But I really want them to be together. Both of them have suffered and if there is no way to fix the broken relationship just because of a misunderstood line, it gives me unpleasent feelings.

Tbh, I absolutely love the way u processed Haru and Hibari's relationship. But for some reasons, I only see them so cute as friend... Are u going to have Haru prove that she falls in love with Hibari? Cause with a girl who now is loved by the person she spent most of her life to love, its magic that she could abandon him and run to another better.

Oh well, Im here because I wish a happy end for Haru. As long as u give me one that resonable enough then Im fine!
Fly chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Hi intrigues me and love this history . I would like to have below. Well if you prefer hibaharu . I like it like this, but I leave it to your judgment.
Glitchytronics chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Hmm~ I kinda want you to continue but yet I kinda don't Xd

My reason being is while it didn't really end with Hibari & Haru getting together romantically I kinda feel like it was leaning more towards 1886 then 2786 & if you continue I have a feeling you're going to have Haru end up with Tsuna...& while I don't hate 2786 I personally prefer 1886...but I will still read if you decide to continue as I would like to see what happens (even if my 1886 shippper heart maybe hurt) _
Ichiru no Are chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Pues yo estoy feliz con este final sencillo... Pero igualmente quiero seguir leyendo de ti, ya sea en este u otra historia; ya sabes, simplemente me encanta leer tu HibaHaru. Gracias por actualizar, y lamento la demora (escuela, último año). Ciaossu.
killuva chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
it'd be nice if you continued it, because i really like this.
Lalellele chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Stahp this is so feel worthy that I just can't even... UGH I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT CUZ I DONT WANT HARU TO CHOOSE!

... Anyways, this is a really good story and the emotion between the characters are so heart wrenching that it makes it hard to support a pairing.
summer-162 chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Pleas no, don't end the story this way i hate open endings, and I want haru to end up with tsuna, you could at least write one final chapeer as haru realizes that tsuna is the love of her life and they finally could be together after all the misunderstandings and drama.
ion.evyline chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
This story is sooo sad. It kept bring me to tears since the chapter one already. I never really liked kyoko from the beginning of the anime, but in this story you brought out her personality, she is selfish but still kind hearted too. I like the interaction between haru, tsuna and hibari. you are really good at potraying their feelings, it almost feel like I understand how they feel. And I was sad when they were sad too. You really are good writer san! I'll waiit for another update. Ganbatte ne! :D
otakugirl chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
Pls...i love it pls continue it and pls make a sequel of hibarixharu with their child
KimilyaTaru chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
waaaa? please please.. make spanner invented something that can divide haru into 2 or snatch another haru from parallel world so that both of them can get Haru... #slap.. sorry for my absurd thinking.. but to be honest,, i love these pairing (2786 and 1886) and i can't decide which one i like the most.. so the idea of haru choose hibari make the part of me who cheeres fir 1886 grinning like idiot, while the other part of me who cheere for 2786 crying in the corner of the room...

please don't end it here! i like ur story so damn much... even if this love triangle "tore me apart?".. i really love this.. i know u r busy, so take ur time with ur life. But, if there's a time when u have free time.. please feel free to go into the real ending,, don't make ur idea go to waste.. seriously! haha.. i am sorry for my absurdly long review but ur writing still very awesome so keep it up! (i'm sorry my grammar is suck! please bear with it XD)
Angelacorus chapter 12 . 2/4/2015