Reviews for Runaway
chikikuto chapter 12 . 6/17
Urgggg I know Tsuna is an asshole, he doesnt deserve such great girl like Haru. But I really want them to be together. Both of them have suffered and if there is no way to fix the broken relationship just because of a misunderstood line, it gives me unpleasent feelings.

Tbh, I absolutely love the way u processed Haru and Hibari's relationship. But for some reasons, I only see them so cute as friend... Are u going to have Haru prove that she falls in love with Hibari? Cause with a girl who now is loved by the person she spent most of her life to love, its magic that she could abandon him and run to another better.

Oh well, Im here because I wish a happy end for Haru. As long as u give me one that resonable enough then Im fine!
Fly chapter 12 . 5/31
Hi intrigues me and love this history . I would like to have below. Well if you prefer hibaharu . I like it like this, but I leave it to your judgment.
CAM369487 chapter 12 . 5/18
Hmm~ I kinda want you to continue but yet I kinda don't Xd

My reason being is while it didn't really end with Hibari & Haru getting together romantically I kinda feel like it was leaning more towards 1886 then 2786 & if you continue I have a feeling you're going to have Haru end up with Tsuna...& while I don't hate 2786 I personally prefer 1886...but I will still read if you decide to continue as I would like to see what happens (even if my 1886 shippper heart maybe hurt) _
Ichiru no Are chapter 12 . 5/17
Pues yo estoy feliz con este final sencillo... Pero igualmente quiero seguir leyendo de ti, ya sea en este u otra historia; ya sabes, simplemente me encanta leer tu HibaHaru. Gracias por actualizar, y lamento la demora (escuela, último año). Ciaossu.
killuva chapter 12 . 4/21
it'd be nice if you continued it, because i really like this.
Lalellele chapter 12 . 4/9
Stahp this is so feel worthy that I just can't even... UGH I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT CUZ I DONT WANT HARU TO CHOOSE!

... Anyways, this is a really good story and the emotion between the characters are so heart wrenching that it makes it hard to support a pairing.
summer162 chapter 12 . 2/14
Pleas no, don't end the story this way i hate open endings, and I want haru to end up with tsuna, you could at least write one final chapeer as haru realizes that tsuna is the love of her life and they finally could be together after all the misunderstandings and drama.
ion.evyline chapter 12 . 2/13
This story is sooo sad. It kept bring me to tears since the chapter one already. I never really liked kyoko from the beginning of the anime, but in this story you brought out her personality, she is selfish but still kind hearted too. I like the interaction between haru, tsuna and hibari. you are really good at potraying their feelings, it almost feel like I understand how they feel. And I was sad when they were sad too. You really are good writer san! I'll waiit for another update. Ganbatte ne! :D
otakugirl chapter 12 . 2/13
Pls...i love it pls continue it and pls make a sequel of hibarixharu with their child
KimilyaTaru chapter 12 . 2/12
waaaa? please please.. make spanner invented something that can divide haru into 2 or snatch another haru from parallel world so that both of them can get Haru... #slap.. sorry for my absurd thinking.. but to be honest,, i love these pairing (2786 and 1886) and i can't decide which one i like the most.. so the idea of haru choose hibari make the part of me who cheeres fir 1886 grinning like idiot, while the other part of me who cheere for 2786 crying in the corner of the room...

please don't end it here! i like ur story so damn much... even if this love triangle "tore me apart?".. i really love this.. i know u r busy, so take ur time with ur life. But, if there's a time when u have free time.. please feel free to go into the real ending,, don't make ur idea go to waste.. seriously! haha.. i am sorry for my absurdly long review but ur writing still very awesome so keep it up! (i'm sorry my grammar is suck! please bear with it XD)
Angelacorus chapter 12 . 2/4
T-T please 27 X 86 T-T T-T :( T-T
TSUNA X HARU
KeiZiahKnight.1886 chapter 12 . 2/2
Not enough... more... Kei need more! Hihi sorry I kinda though Haru would end up with Tsuna but thank everything good and inoccent that she didn't! Them feels.. please update I won't hesitate to beg!
CandyCutie09 chapter 12 . 2/1
I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me when I saw this story updated hahahaha but it's the real deal! I was actually having a second thoughts about my theory that Haru would actually choose Kyoya because she kiss Tsuna yet! I was right! It breaks my heart that Haru left Tsuna once again but it's really for the best because she, herself is confuse of her feelings.

Hmm.. about this chap being the ending I think it's great and all but I really really wanna know who will marry Haru-chan!
Idealism chapter 12 . 2/1
I'm kind of unsatisfied with the way it ended, but I guess it's fine. It was a wonderful story! looking forward to seeing what you'll write next!
pUrE.CrimSon.FlAmEz11 chapter 12 . 2/1
WAAAAAH! Whyyyy Haru? She left Tsuna. I feel soooo depressed. Does this mean she chose Hibari over Tsuna? Like she loves Hibari more than Tsuna? Or maybe she just couldn't leave Hibari and is giving Tsuna and her some time apart to think everything over? I'm so confused-desu. :( I can't believe that this is the final chapter. Please continue. I wanna know who she really ends up with in the end. I still have this small hope that Tsuna and her will still end up together. :( so please continue? Anyway, enough of the drama. This chapter is awesome even though Haru left Tsuna. I still love it! Goodluck with the next chappies! (I'm already assuming that you'll continue this. Teehee.) Lala-chan 3