Reviews for Runaway
YukiChizuruHaruHinata chapter 12 . 5/4
OMG! please try to finish your story! I can't wait to see more:'''( and I hope Haru could end up with Tsuna since she loved Tsuna so much or at least make two endings:'''( it's just too sad to see that Haru didn't end up with anyone, yes, she might be with Hibari but her heart still belongs to Tsuna:'''( please finish this story, a lot of readers are waiting to see what happens next:"'''( I am also writing my own story, feel free to read it:))) its HaruxMultiple but I think you might like it:)
Cassandra0114 chapter 12 . 1/6
Huhuhu! It was such a lovely story. Why it has to end that way? Will you update this please. I love it so much. Though, I'm happy for Haru and Kyoya at this chapter. They will all have the time of their lives but on the contrary I was so sad for Tsuna. I like him too for Haru. Waaa!so, confusing-desu!hahaha
Cassey chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
..I hope you find inspiration to write another chapter for this. I feel so sad for Tsuna since I do really like him for Haru but on the contrary I want Haru to end up with Kyoya. Their moments together is much sweeter compared with Tsuna, hahaha. I'm so confused. I want them both for Haru..what the heck? Honestly, the ending is killing me,hahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
You should update this one atleast. I like Kyoya/Haru but I love to see Haru end up with Tsuna. The manga upsets me so much having Tsuna's affection was circled only to Sasagawa Kyoko. Well, for once in this story of yours...just let Tsuna and Haru find happiness with each other. Running with him again just give her more time to think straight about her feelings towards Tsuna and kyoya. And to end his confusions..Please make this Tsuna and Haru's happy ending. Thank you and Goodluck...
Lovelyneechan chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
But on the second thought, I think you should put the real end of the story. -_- like please lol just to settle the real score...
Fairy Water chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
I think u should indeed continue because up until this chapter, I still see Haru loves Tsuna so much.

The way she keeps running away only makes the guilt for two of them bigger. Really hoping to see a chapter in 2016.
Madam3Mayh3m chapter 12 . 3/5/2016
This story frustrates me as much as I love it . Haru either loves Tsuna or has feeling for Hibari she needs to pick one and I feel like Hibari always gets the short end of the stick ... So I guess I'd pair her up with Hibari simply because he's always there and is a steady rock but I also love Tsuna and hope for the best for him , I mean it isn't too late for him to be with Kyoko... Overall I want them all to be happy
Lovelyneechan chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
Well I kind of wanting you to put a period on this story, but at the same time I like the open ending because it didn't seem Haru chose hibari nor tsuna, she was just a confused girl, who was going to search her feelings weighing it between the two guys and also i love both tsuna and hibari that it pains me to see either of them hurt :,( so far this is my number one out of many of KHR fan fic in this site. Good job! Every chapter brought tears like it was me.. esp. The confrontation betwen haru and kyoko. Haru telling kyoko that tsuna still loves her and the scene when haru ask tsuna at the hospital... x4 the pain...
chikikuto chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
Urgggg I know Tsuna is an asshole, he doesnt deserve such great girl like Haru. But I really want them to be together. Both of them have suffered and if there is no way to fix the broken relationship just because of a misunderstood line, it gives me unpleasent feelings.

Tbh, I absolutely love the way u processed Haru and Hibari's relationship. But for some reasons, I only see them so cute as friend... Are u going to have Haru prove that she falls in love with Hibari? Cause with a girl who now is loved by the person she spent most of her life to love, its magic that she could abandon him and run to another better.

Oh well, Im here because I wish a happy end for Haru. As long as u give me one that resonable enough then Im fine!
Fly chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
Hi intrigues me and love this history . I would like to have below. Well if you prefer hibaharu . I like it like this, but I leave it to your judgment.
Glitchytronics chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Hmm~ I kinda want you to continue but yet I kinda don't Xd

My reason being is while it didn't really end with Hibari & Haru getting together romantically I kinda feel like it was leaning more towards 1886 then 2786 & if you continue I have a feeling you're going to have Haru end up with Tsuna...& while I don't hate 2786 I personally prefer 1886...but I will still read if you decide to continue as I would like to see what happens (even if my 1886 shippper heart maybe hurt) _
Ichiru no Are chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
Pues yo estoy feliz con este final sencillo... Pero igualmente quiero seguir leyendo de ti, ya sea en este u otra historia; ya sabes, simplemente me encanta leer tu HibaHaru. Gracias por actualizar, y lamento la demora (escuela, último año). Ciaossu.
killuva chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
it'd be nice if you continued it, because i really like this.
Lalellele chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Stahp this is so feel worthy that I just can't even... UGH I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT CUZ I DONT WANT HARU TO CHOOSE!

... Anyways, this is a really good story and the emotion between the characters are so heart wrenching that it makes it hard to support a pairing.
summer-162 chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
Pleas no, don't end the story this way i hate open endings, and I want haru to end up with tsuna, you could at least write one final chapeer as haru realizes that tsuna is the love of her life and they finally could be together after all the misunderstandings and drama.