Reviews for Tartarus: Gehenna
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
"Tartarus" is brilliantly constructed and carried by a powerful writing. It's plausible, vivid, captivating, breathtaking! The beginning of "Tartarus: Gehenna" is cut from the same cloth. And to think you were supposed to write a trilogy! It's such a pity that you didn't finish the sequel(s) to this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2016
I know this story is 4 years old but this is awesome, would luv for u to continue
D3nsei chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
THIS IS A GOOD STORY!
WHERE ARE YOU TO FINISHED THIS?! *bummer*
gretzel.bugarin chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
more, please!
Lickerish chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
I just happened across your stories today and am hoping that you are possibly still planning to write more? These are incredible stories and you are an amazing writer. I'd love to read more and find out what happens.
Archenland chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Update!
femerlin chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
I just found these 2 stories a couple of days ago. Read all of Tartarus and then found there was a sequel. Read that today and was like, "Drats... that's the last chapter. Well, I'll just follow and wait for an update." Unfortunately, I see it has been worked on in over 2 years. I am hoping that whatever got in the way will resolve itself and the muse will find you again. I'd really be interested in finding out what happens next. These are good stories and you write well. You drew me in very quickly.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Will you ever gonna finish this?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
But I see its been 2 years since the last update so Im not going to start this unless it gets picked up again, Im hoping it will :) Please come back!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Was to see the sequel, I powered through the first one and loved it!
KathyBoPeep chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Woah this is good. :) im sorry you left it here, but I know how that goes. Maybe someday :D
KCKelley chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
This is on the edge of your seat kind of story. I loved the first story. I was so happy when I found the sequel. I hope you come back and finish this.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Loved both stories, hopefully you come back to finish this, I would really like to know how it turns out.
ichigo111981 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Just read both story in one go, I really hope you have some time to update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Don't forget to breath chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Oh God I love this fic!

You definitely know how to keep us in the edge of our sits!. I mean lunatic pseudo-religious freaks... da fuck? Brilliant twist, in an even more magnificent story.

Can’t wait for the next turn of events!, Im sure you will surprise us.

The weirdest thing? I passionately hate zombie fics yet I can’t help but love this one.