Reviews for It's Only Masochism When It Hurts
ljaynec chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
Just found this story enjoyed it very much!
xCaellachx chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Wow, what a powerful journey! The depths you achieved with their psyches, their suffering. It's beautifully written. Great job!
Ella Greggs chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Ah, so both boys are prisoners, both taken from those they loved. Both having Stockholm syndrome, perhaps?
Peanutmama0724 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
You turned a heart wrenching story into something beautiful. Nicely done!
kate chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
great!
HPandWforever chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
This was brilliantly written. Really good job.
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
amazing story - well done!
Galexsy chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Such a beautiful ending. The middle was a bit confusing but the ending just made everything perfect. Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Looooooooooved it 3
Hoodd chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Loved it! Telling the story through the interview was brilliant. And the ending was very touching.
Kurtie chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved it!
oh god, I really loved this story, it was lovely and amazing, Congratulations c:

It's kinda weird but I really want to know how was their first kiss

Again, congratulations on this, it was amazing c:

hugs xoxo
orangepumpkins chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
A wonderful ending to a wonderful fic! The plot was very original and although I am in love with kurtbastian, I like how you didn't explicitly state that there was a romantic relationship at the end, because it just feels like so much more than that! :D
Lady Niona chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Wonderful story and an excellent ending! Thank you!
Nightingale63 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Lovely. Sad but very good conclusion, and that in the end they are there to heal each other. It's possible to believe that one day Sebastian will be happy, though there will always be dark memories.
One-shots, about Kurt visiting him in prison, or about the day he is released, would be really nice. Or maybe if Burt visits Sebastian on his own one day, Kurt unaware until later, and Burt thanks him for what he did for his son - that could be very good. Or a post-epilogue type one shot, where they return to Paris in another five years.
This whole story was so well done, and fascinating. Take a bow, author!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012