Reviews for How Can He Forgive?
myinternetsucks chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Speechless...can...only...make...weird...noises...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! c:
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was good!
Yukiko no Kyuubi no Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Holy. Shit. Uhhh, YUM. that is the only way to properly describe this. O.O And I agree, I was looking forward to the whole "Oblivion" thing. XD
whitetiger9953 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved it!
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
HOT. DAMN! That was uber sexy, and it was just what I was looking for in hot, steamy, delicious PWP.
I love it!
BlazeThunder chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Only one word HOT
TamiLove chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Omg awesomeness! So sexy and adorable! Loved it!
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
VERY nice! I love this couple so much and, so far, it is still feasible in the official A:LAB universe because neither Zuko or Sokka is listed as getting married. *fingers crossed*
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
well, that was hot! this needs a sequel. something where they're sneaking up on each other, who ever wins, tops! something like that! great job! love this pairing!
Cakes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This story was SUPER good! All the writing was amazing, you got both of the characters down perfectly. sper sexy lead up, just enough intro and good writing to keep it form being PWP ;p Awesome! Moarmoarmoar!
harrysuckindraco chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
omfg that- WAS SUPERMEGAFOXYAWSOMESAUCE I LOVE YOU YOU WONDERFULL BEING! AHHHHH FUCK I LOVE YOU AND YOURE WRITING! GO WRITE A BOOK, MUCH BETTER THAN 50 SHADES OF NOT GAY SEX!
NoShoesNoShirtNoSheldon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very nice! Hehehehe. Even though I've already told you what I think. About time you posted it!
Hespera Nova chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hot as hell! Good job! I really loved the dirty talking our usually morose and quiet Zuko indulged in this time!
harathor chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow that was awesome you should do one more chapter to this story it was great.