Reviews for Undercover Pole Dancing
Tali 5338 chapter 5 . 3/6
Aww this was beautiful, and may i say very hot at the end. I loved it so much. Thank you and well done on this fantastic story x
Daryl chapter 5 . 1/30
best...rizzles...story...ever :) this is the kind of story you wish could be an actual episode
Lktwh13 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Oh, I loved this! It was a great story! Good plot, pretty damn sexy, and had a fitting ending. Everyone definitely seemed in character - especially Frost and Korsak, lol. I could hear everything in their voices and it was hilarious. Wonderful job!
mailsforshonali chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
woah!.. wow!... dis fic was waow!.. ur an amazing writer.. added u to my favorite list! off to read ur other stories!... *runs then stops midway* did i tell ya how super freaking awesome ur story was?... i guess i jus did.. ciao
Madbadger chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Really loved this story lovely to read and fun as we. Wonderful just wonderful.
TitaCL chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Amazing!
Thank you for sharing!
terri chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Excellent! WOW!
terri chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Ohhh. Myyy. GODDDDD...
killie 64 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
If the stories of yours that I have read are you still learning, then look out when you really get good! I love all of your ff's. They are well written and capture Jane and Maura perfectly. Thanks for keeping me entertained. I hope you had a wonderful Xmas and the New Year brings only good things to you and your family.
scar20253 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Loved readin gthis and wish it happened on the show bacause it would not surprise me if Maura actually knew how to pole dance it is very goof to keep fit as it is an excellent exerciser. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Loved it!
NoPulse chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is absolute perfection to me, honestly! But I'm also a little sad to see you've only written 3 stories :( because I LOVE your stories...please write more...pleeeaseee! :)
CharlieTheCAG chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I love Butterfly, and this was hot! Have you read When Maura Isles Made It Rain? Because you should.
halfbadgirl chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Fantastic! Bravo! Prima sehr! This was a sexy, stunning and stammering under-the-covers [sic] op that resulted in our girls nabbing the bad guy and each other. Perfect. And, since you are already dog-eared as a favorite, I respectfully request to run the gauntlet in order to gain entry into the Knights of AnonNeeMouse.
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This was perfection! I absolutely loved it, totally fangirl'd the entire time I was reading it.