Reviews for Through Heaven's Eyes
SilveSun chapter 1 . 2/3
Nice
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I'm on the lookout for Harvey whump and this didn't disappoint. Very well written, and I loved reading mentally whumped, Mike. It was so good! Thanks for writing!
ripper34 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Good story
dexter12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER
PLEASEEEEEEEE
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Love it
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh my gosh that end was so adorable and sweet I'm going to get diabetes from you :') and it's a good thing, trust me
sidjack chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please write the sequel. This was really well done, the voices and Mike's terror were amazing, you handled it without being over the top.

Nice job.

sid
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
aww love it
Cuppa Char chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Furst time i've had to sit down since reading this to review. i seriously have no idea where all my time goes. and multiple!whump too. I'm impressed although I could plainly see it was the whump!Mike by default technique. How else can we whump Mike? By whumping fake!mommy and daddy, right? And send him to the edge of sanity.

*cackles*

- I love - i mean love love love love love adore love love love that you have Mike edgy from the start. That he's already near hysterical BEFORE anything actually happens AND Harvey (and Donna) can see that's something wrong and they - but particulary Harvey (what with his glances and his unspoken but thought of need to get in the back and calm him down (so picturing Harvey letting him bury his head in hism chest and letting his shirt soak up the tears ;D)
- Mike jigging around in the back. This amuses the inner child in me. I was half expecting Mike kicking the back of Harvey's chair, 'Are we there yet?' and booster seats. Oh, wait... that's for 'Lessons...', right? But you can include jigging too ;
- I suggest you go to the toilet now, we're not stopping.
- I started sniggering at that until I remembered that I STILL get told that now. lol.
- "Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll fall asleep. Isn't driving in the rain supposed to be soothing to kids?" Totally feel loved up here and alarmed at how this so matches me. I love being in the car when it's raining and cold. Must be the inner child in me again.
- Oh. the emotional whump. The hyperventilating. We need more hypervetialiating. Is it morally wrong to waant to see a hyperventilating mini!Mike?
- "Please, Harvey?" His voice cracked and there was another hitch in his breath.'
- Oh. heart clenches.
- flowers bloom in Harvey's awesome calmness and soothing;
- "We're pulling over,"
- "See? I've put my hazard lights on, see them?"
- "Good. Feel the car slowing?"
- "That's right. I'm going to go to the side of the road, and we'll wait until some of this rain's gone. Alright?"
- "I'm slowing down remember? I still have the hazard lights on - we're pulling over, okay?"
- Im in awe of Harvey's skills. *borrows Louis dictaphone and starts recording 'cause I could fall asleep to those alluring tones*
- kid Mike's excitement at the merging of the road. Ah ha! It's magic! The Disappearing Road! "Dad, did'ya see? The road disappeared!"
- And older Mike PTSD-ing in the back. Oh for the love of all tyhings holy, Harvey - wake up - purely so you can witness your baby associate needing you and then as injured as you are, it would be highly expected of you to crawl in the back and use your meditating tones to soothe him and offer your chest as a glorified hanky... Um. Just that. *nods*
- and when Harvey does wake up his first question is if everyone is okay and is immedietely concerned for Mike because of what happened when he was a kid. Oh, Harvey... you really can't fool anyone. *watches as flowers bloom again*
- "Let Harvey know you're okay." I love that.

I thoroughly enjoyed all of this. I feel emotionally whumped out. *shakes head* No that can't be right *goes off to find more whump*
patbor chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was really sweet. Harvey in a caring mode. Makes my heart swell.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was too great! Poor Mike!
TeamHarry95 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
GAH that was so incredible. Thank you for a night of extreme squealing and fangirling, I shall read this repeatedly and love it more and more ever single time :')
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*sighs*

Caring Harvey... Mama-Bear Donna... Angsty Mike...

What more could a devoted fangirl desire? ;)

You have officially made me fall even more in love with the Mike/Harvey/Donna family dynamic. I salute you and your stories. :)

Keep writing more! The public demands it!
SuperSaiyanHollow chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Another great story! I'm never disappointed when I see you have a new story! I really enjoyed it and felt sad for Mike the whole time. Good job. ;)
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved it... It actually made me tear up! Loved how both Donna & Harvey played along during Mikey's episode! 3