Reviews for In Retrospect
KL93 chapter 1 . 8/19
I don't think I'll ever see them a couple but you're definitely right with it being a healthy relationship. They are a lot less explosive and tezuka really supports/understands her. They seem like they would be really close confidants.
jellysama chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I'm an avid reader of TCAFS and I so ship Fuji x Izumi but I still think this fic is GREAT and I'm not gonna hate you for writing it. The relationship (friendly relationship) shown between Tezuka and Izumi here is very cute and adorable- I specifically like the 6th incident.
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I hate to admit it but Fuji x Izumi is more thrilling and heart stopping than it is stable. But I still like it. I wonder why. Oh and your fanfic was good.
me me me me D chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Although I think if Izumi doesn't end up with Fuji then it's got to be Yukimura (in Faded, I guess I just assumed the person Izumi was engaged to was Yukimura), but this fic really gave me a new perspective on things! Now that I think about it, they're (Tezuka and Izumi) really similar! I loved the way you wrote about Tezuka's emotions. I'm a Fuji x Izumi shipper but this pairing interests me :D
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
As much as I am a FujiIzumi and TezukaChiharu fan, you've piqued my interest in TezukaIzumi with your story. I applaud how well written your story is to almost have me jump ships! Usually my ships are as hard as rock & unwavering, but your story is definitely a likely possibility in my mind now. (:
Music4Life1791 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
You do a gret job of portraying Izumi's emotions...even though this story was done in Tezuka's point of view.

Fyerigurl does a great job in keeping Izumi mysterious-but while the mystery definitely exists, most of the time I just end up wondering why Izumi has a tendency to argue with everyone and accept help from no one. Even though she doesn't want pity, I feel like she's being stubborn for no reason.

And then I read this fic. It totally makes sense that Izumi wants to be strong and that she hates being vulnerable-while I feel that fyerigurl does imply this idea, you do a better job of painting that picture. The way you portrayed Izumi almost justifies her behavior and her unending fear of opening up to anyone.

Great job. This fic was beautiful, not that I'd expect anything less from you :).
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It's kind of a shame to see that this is only a one shot story. I would really have liked to see more of how Tezuka sees Izumi. But of course, I can't force the writer to do something against his or her will :-)

If you ever consider adding more chapters to this, well, know that there'll be one more person reading it.
Personheretolookatstories chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
OOOOH MY GUMI.
So I didn't know about this story until now (obvi) and I'm actually just doing backflips because I HATE Fuji/Izumi and always liked her relationship with Tezuka and ship her with Yukimura.
So this is just amazing.
(Maybe someone can make an AU or something? *wink*)
Gumi bless.
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Gosh, you just made me ship Tezuka/Izumi! Rawr! Anyways, you did a good job! :-)
May-Tears chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Its a great story!
ai-chan97 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is beautiful... Tezuka is so well written, I could almost cry! XD I can't begin to imagine how hard it must have been to write from his perspective..:o Loved your analysis of Izumi's character as well...it's really amazing...the amount of thought you've given to it...
Although I'm a total IzumiFuji fan...I really loved this fic...:D Surprisingly, now that I think abt... Fuji is probably not a "healthy choice" (as u put it)...:/ On the other hand, I sense a lot of potential for these two... I practically had chills when I read the first part...Ooooh and the library... _
"Don't tell anyone." Lol. Golden.
coffeelatte chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
...Not gonna lie I'm kind of in love with your writing style. HAHAHAHA oh my god no seriously there wer so many lines where I just paused and reveled in it, and went, 'woah.' I haven't had a chance to read Fyeri's TCAFS because I'm waiting until after finals to, but I'm looking forward to it even more now. HAHAHAHA.
torishia-chan2.0 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I logged out just to post this because I NEED TO POST THIS! Hahaha! Pilipino ka rin pala? )
torishia-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Hi there! I was sent by fyerigurl. lol jk XD
Technically, she did, but since I've read this months ago, let's just say she just reminded me to review this, which I am thankful for since I got to read this masterpiece again!
You are great! You understand Izumi so well! I'm amazed... and jealous! She's one of my favorites, besides Chiharu and Reina. :)
And, hey, you are brave to use Tezuka's POV, and even succeed on keeping him in-character! Hands down to you! :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/14/2013