Reviews for Arranged Marriage
hbm6092 chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
That was beautiful! I've lost count the amount of times I cried during that story. My heart broke for Cato and Amethyst. Damn it I'm still wiping away tears now! You are really talented. I hope I can write as good as you someday. It was truly amazing. The entire story just blew me away. I hope you keep writing.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/29/2014
Whoever killed amethyst if they were actual people i would soooo kill them
Xquisite-Mischief chapter 36 . 2/8/2014
You make me cry :3 I love your story! Its beautiful and full of emotions!
LAuren chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
pist off amazing story but damn i need him too need clove
Guest chapter 36 . 1/22/2014
It was truly amazing and well written. My heart broke when lilla and spike died. The. When gash and stone died as well. Amethyst was so unfortunate but I wish that you would have somehow had Cato avenge her death by finding the two people who killed her finding out why they killed her. That part was the missing piece throughout the fic. Other than that it was beautiful!
Keep on writing,
Anonymous
Princess Caraboo chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
While I like the plot I think the story is too rushed. Why did Cato fall in love with her? Why did she fall in love with him? These haven't been addressed enough.
LilAngel927 chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
This... This was an amazing story. I really wish it didn't have to end. I LOVED IT
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 32 . 7/6/2013
I legit burst into tears reading this chapter.
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
I cannot believe that you just did that!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Dude, what the hell? Happy reunion foiled by an attack that lands her in a coma! I am suspicious.
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
AWW! That was so cute!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
That dirty bitch!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Macy needs to have her intestines ripped out and be strangled with them!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
...That was just evil!
Castiel Angel Heart chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I really, really want someone to just kill Snow already.