Reviews for Sleeping Dragon
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/15
This was soooooo good!
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/31
stupid boot. he must have been madly obsessed to turn to that :(

im so glad draco is getting back at least some memories.

i should warn you that i bookmarked sooo many of your stories.
Lapine chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Awww, the last bit was so cute! I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful!
Fantastic story
I know okay chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Very sweet.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Beautiful! I loved every minute reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awwww! I was so sad the whole way through this story until now, so glad it had a happy ending! Great story, thanks for sharing :)
Aidylecir chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I can't express how much this story made me just feel. Your writing is so beautifully crafted, I've fallen in love with every story I've read. This story touched me more than others because something similar happened to me. My best friend is epileptic, and one day she had a seizure. I didn't see her for a few days and was very worried, but soon she was back at school. Unfortunately she did not remember me at all. I can never forget the look on her face as approached her, all smiles and happiness at seeing my friend. She looked confused, and scared of her lost memories. Thankfully we are back to being best friends now, but you captured those feelings I had back then so perfectly right now, and I really can't stop crying. It was just so beautiful, sad, yet happy.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love your pairings of these two. Each one different, uniquely beautiful. You paint magic like a backdrop to two old friends. I feel connected to them, and lucky to have known them through your eyes. Thank you.
richon chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
draco remenbered, love this story !
Carling chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Beautifully crafted. I hope you remain as obsessed with writing these stories as I am with reading them. I'm getting to know your work and it is grand!
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Moral of the story: sex cures everything. Even amnesia XD

Awesome story though
the Candle Joker chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
So unbelievable good! Q,Q This little bugger made me weep three times x'D I usually don't like oneshots, since they're almost always so sadly short. But this one was perfect
BookNerdluver21 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Amazing! Wonderful! Beautiful! I wanna keep reading your work!
yunjaetic chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like ur story...
Well I imagine the tatto in harry's body xD (I'm really sorry draco)
I think its have another chapter right?
Well, I'll see it.. :)