Reviews for What Never Will Be
BF chapter 2 . 2/24
Please write more! This series is amazing and you are very talented.
Louey06 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
This was wonderful. Poor Sam! My heart cries for him. At least Dean will always be there to help him. Very nice story!
Claire chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
(sniff) Oh, my sweetheart- losing his baby as well as the love of his life really messed up my Sammy (understandably). And Dean is an awesome big brother. (cuddles both of them)
hyeonny chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Shit man... Why do this to me? I just threw my phone away from me cause poor fucking Sam. God. Poor guy.
severinas.96 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
omg why did you do this now im a sobbing mess on the foor...
jess having a baby... omg no whyyyy... but a really good idea, i must say :)
Casy Dee chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
This one was heart-wrenching. Poor Sam...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Another hurt/comfort again I read of yours!
Aaaahhh...! It's good!

Really!

I'm glad Sam decide to told Dean what actually was happened that make him almost real broken!

I don't want to imagine what will happen if Jess never die in the first place, especially when she pregnant!
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I'm just terrified by this, because I'm almost sure it was true.
It's just my headcanon, and it scares me so badly. And at the same time, I'm just crying as well.
mandancie chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
oh my goodness! this was really good. Sad, but good! :') When I started reading and I got to the end of chapter one i almost got worried that that was it. You have no idea how happy I was to see that there was another chapter. I just wanted to cry for Sam. It just seem that he keeps getting blows. But I just love all he brotherly moments. (sorry for rambling) it was really close to my heart.
mngrue chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Gah, you may as well have punched me in the gut with the Jess/pregnancy part. I hope you do write the companion piece. Good work as always.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Wow! Jess was ten weeks pregnant when she died. Just...wow. No wonder Sam was spiraling down after his talk with Kylie. Losing Jess was horrible enough, but to lose his child too? One he didn't even know about, that was so cruel! Jess never got the chance to tell him, plus she didn't know that Sam was going to propose. That is so sad! I'm so glad Dean could be there for Sam. It is definately going to take Sam awhile to get over this latest news. :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aww, poor Sam! Obviously, Kylie told him something that he can't deal with. He should just tell Dean. Holding the emotions in isn't healthy. Sam hasn't even had a chance to deal with the things the shifter said when it was Dean, and now with what Kylie told him, Sam must really be hurting. Getting drunk didn't solve anything either. I hope Dean stays close, and doesn't let Sam push him away again.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Oh, my heart.
WinchesterPrincess chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Ahhhhhhh I love Jess was pregnant when she died revelation fics. Which is probably terrible, but they're so full of delicious angst and sadness. I got both goosebumps and watery eyes when Sam finally told Dean what he learned, poor poor Sammy.
Giacinta chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Poor Sammy, he just keeps getting beaten down by fate repeatedly.
However the whole Stanford story has always annoyed me, as although I get it that Sam would have been angry with John, I can't understand how the two brothers didn't keep in touch at least by phone. However your story was very sweet and caring. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »