Reviews for Choices for you
Reesexxoo chapter 19 . 5/22
awe :) right in the feelings
Reesexxoo chapter 16 . 5/21
omg omg
Flower-of-Rose chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
dei has a bby
mttmercado chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
this was very enjoyable,. i feel satisfied, i just wish we could hear from naruto again! but that's okay, it's all okay.
Rei chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Yep I'm crying and not ashamed one bit! Was sweet :)
Seasponges chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
That was really cute! I mean like getting along at the end and baby sitting little Nicola, but I also loved them teasing the waitress's that was awesome! I'm glad Sasuke and Naruto are out in the open and Itachi is happy with his family but I really hope he can try and talk to his dad even if he's dying.
Notoriously Nerdy Magical Girl chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Oh that's sad, I actually really like this story
mttmercado chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
well damn, he's dying. huh.
MoonIllusion chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I would say Maybe his father wants to reconcile with Itachi but probably only because now Itachi has a baby girl. In other words a heir for the Uchichas? But then isn't Sasuke that? Or maybe he wants to see his grandchild ?
Seasponges chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Hopefully it's just some kind of trying to get back to being on better terms! Itachi and Dei finally have a kid so Fugaku could at least try and ease up! Aww poor Sasuke and Naruto! I truly hope they are ok and that Sasuke isn't planning on doing anything drastic
mttmercado chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
NOOOOO idea, but i wanna know. damn this story is very addicting
MoonIllusion chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
:O OMG Know you did not just stop her! T_T you should have heard my screams of NOOOOOOOO when I scrolled down. My father is convinced that somethings wrong with me now lol. he 's looking at meh funny _ . Anyway please continue and update it was so adorable . Itachi and Diedara as parents an their little Nicky XD!
PS: Hope Sasuke's okay ._.
MoonIllusion chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Kinda sad that Naruto broke up with Sasuke I hope they get back together And Itachi's Dad is pissing me off he needs to realize he can't control his kids all the time! Jeez Itachi is a grown ass man and can do whatever he so pleases ._. and I hope that Mikoto gets to talk to her sons. She's so nice and sweet T_T
PurplePunkette chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
Awww, just so sweet, Dana! :D Nicola's finally in the picture and Ita and Dei are just so damn happy! Gaaah! Thanks for the update love!
Reiko Amaya-chan chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
pshhhh I so did not freak out when i saw this...nooooo i would never do that...(o) love your story by the way!