Reviews for Repercussions
gem chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
that was absolutely beautiful
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Excellent. I love the way you've woven the story together with the flashbacks and the real time scenes. Also, love the sydrian moments. Those two are so cute together.
Andy2900 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i love this story, would love more
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was amazing.
You made the characters all seem like themselves. So often people make them completely OOC but you still had a good story and kept them in character.
makaela chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love itand I hope you write more soon!
UnderTheAlchemist chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
aww cute! Is there more? PLZ! I NEED MORE!
Lebreau chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I somehow had it in my mind that this was multichaptered, and I was really sad to get to the end with no next button. XD I just finished TGL and had to come looking for more Sydrian, and this is where I found it! This was wonderful, and I really do wish there was more to it. I'm going to have to stalk you via to hopefully see more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHERCHAPTER
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Best Sydrian fic out here. I really love boats. -Sy
zozo42 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was great. Are you going to continue? I hope so:)
Braveatheart1996 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh my gosh! I love it! Awesome fanfic, awesome writing! You just made my day!
Pyro chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I liked this story, accept for one aspect of it. I don't think Adrian would of pinned Sydney's arms above her head when he kissed her on the bed. He would of let her be in control and let her arms be around him, sitting up at first when they begin to make out, then almost instinctively they would transition into a laying down position, that is when the knock on the door would come. Other then that I thought the transitions from her flashbacks of re-education and present were very well done. Great Job! Keep writing and posting!
maisaahamdan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! More pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
spaztronaut chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was so good! I really loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was amazing!I LOVED it soooo much! please continue the story