Reviews for Jigglypuff and Kirby: StarCrossed Lovers?
Cauli flower435 chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
I'm a HUGE fan! Keep em coming!
EnderStar chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I have insane dreams:( kirby in all of them with me making sure I cry CUZ IF I DO THE WORLD WILL END IT WON'T BE PRETTY!:(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
master hand has love rules from my understanding.
Kirby chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
No, this sux. Mak it raww like 50 sheids of grai yaaa
austin.todd.315 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Meta Knight... everybody getting pwned by three infants is abd enough... but ONE? Youg ot issues, dude... and bubbles got AWEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOME!1 Great Fanfiction, and funny too!
austin.todd.315 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
LOLXDLOL Fox is gonna die now! Guilty until proven innocent...even though hes the oen to point it out?
austin.todd.315 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Forgot to say this last Chapter:
someones in troublllllee... XD
austin.todd.315 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
LOLXDLOL, I remember how surprised I was when I first caught sight of Meta Knight's face in kirby Squeak squad.
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Ive read this a few days ago, but cant ereview on my cell phone. good job :).
KoopalingFan chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
This was a great story. Good job!
PhoenixDumpling chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
this is so cute! haha xD I never knew Kirby and Jigglypuff could make the cutest duo (*coughafterIkeandMarthofcours ecough*) but I'm loving this fanfic :) This is really cute and the concepts are truly an inspiration to fellow SSB writers such as myself :) Keep up the good work!

KoopalingFan chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Well Fox, you know what they say, 'Always expect the unexpected'.

Idea for the next chapter:

The children steals King Dedede's minions and traps them in a room. And, they destroy the kitchen.
SuperSmasher123 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Good story. Isn't the Ancient Minister R.O.B. or this time is an entirly different being now?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
its a bit stupid but interesting. ummm whos the boy and whos the girl? Jigglypuff or Kirby?
KoopalingFan chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Funny chapter!

The kids brawl all of the smashers. (Except Kirby and Jigglypuff of course.)

Meta Knight kidnaps one of them.

Fox gets tackled down by the other two.