Reviews for a love that leads to nowhere
BlueberryPapercuts chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is strong! :D I mean, yeah. You get me!
I think the characterisations of Louis and Hugo here were splendid! I like how you went through their relationship here, relieving the past, the present, and the future. It's good.;D

Oh, you. You are so amazing ;D
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Asdfghjkl, LouisHugo is just sooooooo fucking amazing and the way you write them is even amazinger (though that's not a word). I mean, like you said in the A/N, I love ViktorHugo and LouisDraco, but there is just something so imperfectly perfect about LouisHugo that outweighs the other pairings to me. They're just such a great match.

You already know how much I love the way you write these two, especially Louis. I liked how in this Louis was still the asshole that he usually is, but he also wanted what was best for Hugo. The line "&&I'm okay if I know that only I can hurt you this badly" really shows this. I love that line - it just really stuck out to me and showed how much he cared for Hugo, even though it showed it an a rather odd way. It was a very Louis-ish way.

Hugo is great, as well. I really liked how desperately he wanted to show Louis that they could work out, despite all of the things that were against them. The doting uncles thing was perfect! I can't really see them with children, either, but I love the idea of them being close to their nieces and nephews! ...I would like to read a fic about that! *hint hint*

The ending was just amazing. The way that Hugo was trying anything to convince Louis to keep their relationship going and not to give up was so nice. The picture of him whispering all of these things into Louis' ear was soooo kyoot and LOUIS BETTER GIVE IT A SHOT! The last line was the best closer! Though I wish I knew whether Louis agreed to stay or not... SEQUEL!

Oh, and I completely love how you switched between POVs! It was nice to see both sides of this possible breakup and such!

Eh, sorry for such a rambly review... I really love this FV, though.

Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I’ve just got round to reading this (my parents are messing about with the Internet router again, boo) and I love it! This pairing’s interesting because my Louis and Hugo are really different from one another, but they still kind of work as a pair, so it’s fun reading other people’s Louis/Hugo fics and seeing how they write them together!

The alternating POVs worked really well, and it helped get into both of their heads. I was bracing myself for a depressing ending, so I was thrilled that Hugo basically got his way in the end! I loved the bit about the two fights, and the ‘doting uncles’ section was adorable :D (In fact, the entire last part was so cute!) Your formatting was lovely as well; your FVs always look so interesting on the page. I liked the spelling-out-the-words-with-other-words (*failz at technical terms* :3). This is such a good FV and I really enjoyed reading – great job!
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012

my ego aside, i really enjoyed reading this. it was creatively presented and the flashiness of it kind of says a lot about the couple: they WANT everyone to know but it's forbidden because of the cousin aspect of their relationship.

i kind of like it as a pairing now, thanks to you. still a little squicked out by the couisncest part of it but i think i could put that aside for enjoying the ever living fuck out of their dynamic and how awesome they are together.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great freeverse! Ah,'s been a little while since I read one of these. Awesome pairing, and I adore how you write the boys. They're so different, yet they mesh so well together and make a great couple. Your formatting is awesome, and I love how you wrote 'Freefall' going down and how 'breaking' had a bunch of punctuation in it breaking it up and things like that. Oh, and I liked the 'Nimrod, just stay' made up of all-capitals, that was really cute. I love how Rose and Dominique and Victoire know about their relationship, and the rest of the family is guessing; I can imagine that the Weasley-Potters would notice /something/ was up with the boys. The alternating POVs worked really well, too. I love your freeverses! And the glimpse of Louis and Hugo's future as doting uncles was really sweet, too. As always, fantastic!