Reviews for The Professionals
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
*giggles*

This is Awesome ! xD

Oh I love the last scene and how the Outsider POV think...

Totally Great !
MyValentine chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love a good outsider POV, and this is a good one. :)
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Nice one-shot, thanks for the read.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh this was gooood! Like dark chocolate good! You have the brotherly banter down. And your action scene is perfectly paced. I really liked that you wrote this entirely from the Pharmacists POV because it gave us the chance to see what the boys act like in their down time (which as it turns out wasn't very different from when they are on a hunt- hehe)

I'm going to recommend this to a group of SPN fans to read too, they'll really enjoy it.
emebalia chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Great outsider view on the boys.
Ciya chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I could totally see this - the boys arguing, taking down the tweeker and leaving with Dean's 'script, beer and candy. Poor Hendrickson, he should invest in the TUMS company stock. He'll be needing it.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Nicely written. Very good look at the brothers from outsider pov. Also really funny.
queenofcamelot chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
i like it
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice. Sometimes I really love reading what outsiders think of the Winchesters.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it. Great POV story - it is always fun to read other people's impressions of Dean and Sam.
lilykep chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Your butt bone is your coccyx (pronounced cock*six), I know that cuz my sister broke hers (funniest broken bone ever).
Loved the pharmacist's pov, very funny. As always great job.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I can totally see Sam and Dean arguing while dealing with a druggie armed robber in a store like this! lol It would sure make a memorable impression on most people! That pharmacist is lucky they were there when that robber came in. I'm also glad that they didn't tell Henriksen anything useful. He dogged those boys' footsteps enough as it was. Thanks for the fun story. :)
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awesome story! Loved the character interaction between the brothers. I really enjoy stories from outsiders POV.

Mic (the mom)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Great job with the outside perspective, and I loved the dialogue between Sam and Dean. Thanks for sharing! -tvj12
missingmikey chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Enjoyed this a lot. You really got the characters of Sam, Dean and Hendriksen right!