Reviews for Blissful Forever No More
Devin chapter 1 . 3/17
That was amazing!

words can't describe how great this fic is!
Romanticly tragic perfection chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This was perfect. After seeing Breaking Dawn pt2 when she showed him her memories of him i thought it would have been more interesting if she had shown him memories of Jacob to the same song then ended with the same line.
I love that nothing changed. They both got what they deserved.
Reek chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
"Those were my weak, unknowing, human thoughts. I..I dont feel that way now." Yeah Bella baby you keep telling yourself and Dedward that line of shit. If you do it enough times, you might just start to make yourself believe it. In a millenium or two. No matter. Regardless of Dewards abuse, control, lies and manipulation, Bella was told again and again that Eddie boys treatment was abusive, was more like a master and a pet. She wanted to be with a rotting, cold, dead thing. A walking fossil. Because it would make her .. pretty. That shallowness, that lack of character and courage, that spinlessness and self-loathing, the sickness in her soul. Thats all inside Bella. AND it was there way before that pasty fop ever got his claws in her. Bella didnt give a crap about love. She wanted what she didnt think she had. She wanted to have that beauty (and minty fresh breath!) and she wanted to not have the uncertainty and risk of living life. Jacob could not give that to her. thats what Bella wanted and only Edwrad or his ilk could give it to her. so jake went under the bus. Its only right that Eddie and Bella's existence she be a shadow of what they expected. That would be justice!
Judgment Day chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Talk about poetic & edward can now exist through eternity in a manner which befits them. What they want no longer matters, its what theyve chosen which is at hand. Bella now that it is far too late begins to understand that Jacob was more than enough and she will have to exist now without what she really couldnt live without and she will spend existence without the things that make a life really worth living. Whats worse is she will have to exist knowing she could have had it all and she threw it away. I can only say my hope would be that each and every day brings Bella fresh dose of pain and regret and that agony should stay forever shiny bright, kind of like foil on a filling!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Well done.. This is the kind of "perfect piece of forever" I always imagined Bella would have. Her love for Jake causing just enough anguish, regret and pain to make eternity a nightmare. Dedward knowing he can NEVER have all of her and Bella finally starts understand not only what it is she has thrown away but that changing, becomings a vampire has removed the preciousness of life. her existence is is totallywith out meaning. she will watch eevry one she cared about live life while she just marks time.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wow, that was an interesting look into the whole Bella, Edward, Jacob, triangle. Edward was aware of what he had done to Bella but it was too late. Yup, it was a nightmare.
Zoe1078 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Fits very well into canon, as far as I'm concerned, and I think is quite accurately labeled as E/B, for what it's worth. If SM didn't want anyone to come to this kind of conclusion, she should never have labelled Jacob as Bella's soulmate in the series. Fantastic job. I also hope DarkNightShadow was leaving an ironic comment intended to mock Internet trolls, but somehow don't think that's the case.
Zayide chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was certainly unexpected...

"The illusion had been lost and nothing would ever be the same. Our happily ever after was a nightmare, not a dream."

Its what I think every time I hear about the original works...I am one of the many who don't like the last book, so...I will definitely support and pimp this one out...

Is this it though...or will you continue this one in to mutli chapters?
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I enjoyed this, well written. I dont usually read Bella/Jacob stories but I do think you have a point about her feelings for Jacob. Well done
brankel1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Fantastic job.
thunderstruckk chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
silent tears are falling
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So beautifully put together. An eternity of regret, how sad.
SaveMe2017 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love the story!
Marie One chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
WOW that is quite a point of view and why noone believes a marriage with Edward and Bella would really last no matter what SMeyers say.
kerentrev chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I actually just re-read 2 of your stories, i never get enough of your talented writing! As always, great work... I was begining to wonder where u were lol