Reviews for Wibbly Wobbly
The Righteous And The Wicked chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I need more of this!
Redripper666 chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
how is it part one in two when it has nothing to do with it at all?
Relim chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Oh, how I wish you would continue this one. It's awesome!
Lll chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Interesting thought it would be the whole eppie where you going from here?hummmmm
Lll chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awesome idea and like that it's the dr in Zander not just Zander acting like the dr it really is the doctor! Awesome.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. The double Doctor dialog demands duplication. If alliterative reviews are insufficient, then I shall have to resort to patience.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Damn...I can't believe you ended it here. I really hope you come back to this story one day, because it was absolutely brilliant. You do a great Doctor, and now I'm curious as to how Xander will deal with his time as the Watcher. Great job!
Xahn777 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
And of course it dies just as it was getting really good... i hope you actually come back to this story eve tually
TardisAngel21 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
I hope you update this story. I'm really enjoying it.
BNGwarrior chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Please continue this fic, it is awesome, I was cracking up through half of the meeting of the Doctor and the Watcher.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Fantastic story, I hope to see more.
kyugan chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Oh bugger all, Some idiot's attacked Rose.

And once again Buffy ignores Giles' advice. I know it's supposed to be part of her charm but Christ's Sake how often could they have avoided catastrophe if Giles had actually put his foot down?
Meiyo no Ko chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Well, isn't this fascinatingly fascinating... I love the dynamic you've created, and, well, pretty much EVERYTHING about this story.

Looking for to the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Weird how DoctorXander didn't end up crazy like Donna did after becoming the DoctorDonna.
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013