Reviews for Crush
Rubek chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I love this! It's so cute and very believable. I can imagine M-21 acting the way he did. This is also well written. Good job, Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
wow, I love it
blyiremk chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
WOW :D I'll be following your works from now on. I love this. M-21
ChaoticEquipoise chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was so well written! Wow : D This pairing is not very popular but I like it. You did a really good job describing the situation. I was seeing the story not reading it. *goes to read all your others... like a stalker*
Gin chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I have a favor.. please make a romance fanfic between Raskreia and Rai (TT)
newperson chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oooh, this is making a lot more sense now. Definitely a good prequel to your other fics. Many thanks to your pairing obsessed mind to fill in the blanks!
Niniufa chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh. God.
Oh.
Oh.
OOOOOOOH.
That was the first M-21 x Yuna pairing. Quite like it :3
It's just so... cute. Eh, I really like this kind of things... God... please, write some more with them :3
(sorry for my English)
hkmadara chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
:) oh good this is my firsts time reading noblesse fic ... I love m-21 juju i need more...now I have to see you're others fic :)
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Good job! M-21xYuna FTW!
Also, the honorific you used for Tao is wrong.
Girls: Oppa (older "brother") Unni (older "sister")
Boys: Hyung (older "brother") Noona (older "sister")
I love the way you wrote this, though!
Fleeting Vapor chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I can definitely see this as a prequel to your other two stories. I was thinking the entire time that this was almost an anti-love story between them, (Something I have been wanting to try) I loved how paralleled their thoughts were, how similar. (Another thing I had wanted to try.)

Oh, and I especially loved, "Then all of a sudden, with no advanced warning that could spare her faint heart, the most magical thing happened…He laughed." Because at that moment, I was no longer reading a story. I was watching the scene play in my mind, and it was beautiful.
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was so touching and a bit bittersweet. Why do they both have to be adorably oblivious?! DX haha, at least I can imagine this leads to The Reunion and they will eventually have their happy ending. Loved the way you described Yuna's crush and M-21's laugh (d'awww).
Zephyira chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh, that was so sad at the end there how M-21 thought that Yuna was creeped out by him. Thats so sad, loving this already, very detailed and quite realistic with Yuna's emotions