Reviews for Finding Time
Martisz chapter 13 . 2/24/2016
I love your storirs and you'll probably read that line from me couple more times. I like this story for its begginig, how Loki, who firstly just left Tony alone to see what is he worth in battle and later changed to be ready to do anything, even stop destruction, for Tony. I love Naiden, and how you put children in stories, which usually bothers me, bt here it's natural. I love Tony, who's still cocky and smilig despite everything, because finally he has jis family back.
msgone chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
I am sooooo happy you've continued writing this story! Yay!
ShadowsintheFlames chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Yay! You updated. You were one of the first frostiron writers I ever read, and this story has always been one of my favorites. So glad to see a new chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Aw, Sweet...
I totale Limes The boxer scene
one123 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
glad this is not mpreg
Flameswolf chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
This is SO GOOD, and oh my God do I want to kill Fury so much now.
I'm serious, if I could I would freaking strangle that b*tch, and the Avengers. How could they leave them locked up in that room?! And you, author, are toying with my emotions. Making me laugh, then cry, then get pissed at the characters, then leaving the whole chapter at a cliffhanger! Seriously, I need to know what happens next!
Anyway, sorry for the spam review ;) but I love your story! Keep updating!
ignitedsoul chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
YOU UPDATED, I'M SO HAPPY
demeraude chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Less than one day after my last review!

So I will repeat, why not: I want more!
cara-tanaka chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Love it. Glad to see a new chapter. Hope you're well. Looking forward to more. Update soon
demeraude chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Please, I want more of this.
Scyler chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
OMG! I love this story. I love all your other stories to, don't get me wrong, by this one is by far my favorite. I have one question though, are you finished wih this one or are you going to continue it? Have to say I hope you continue it.
Triana2 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
I just found this story, and I read it straight through.
It was really great and I really, really hope that you come back to posting it someday. If you can find the time (pun intended).
ignitedsoul chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I need moreeeeeeeeeeeee.
soupcan chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
This story is really neat. I like what you did with the time loop, it's rather interesting, although I would have liked to see a few more scenes to flesh out their time in prison, since that seemed to move along rather quickly for how long it was supposed to take and it seemed to rush the buildup of their relationship. But overall I really like this story, it's a lot of fun!
ShadowsintheFlames chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
So glad you updated. This is one of my favorite fics in the Avengers fandom. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »