Reviews for New City, New Opportunities
NCIS FTW chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Is there going to be more?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Amazing, but you haven't updated in like a month and you left it on a cliffhanger... :/
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
write the next chapter already im dying to know what happens next and i love this fanfic soo please post it soon!
No pen names left chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Hey! How have I missed this story? Love Stiles and Derek in NY.
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I love love love your story. Its so cute and has such a great flow. And I love how their relationship has built up. And I think alot of people would be better off as stiles friend than scott. Is max gay? As for the whole living together thing is derek still going to get his own place. Whats stopping derek from taking the next step. What about the conversation with stiles mentioning kids in the future bothered derek so much. Im surprised scott hasn't liked visited or called. But im uber excited for the next chapters.
TangibleDarkness chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
I want to know the idea. Update quickly please!
TangibleDarkness chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Ok I know exactly which episode of Criminal Minds he's watching and ive seen the episode of bones from earlier several times mwahahahahaha. I love it
TangibleDarkness chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I absolutely live this story!
Dereksgirl24 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Hmmm I can't wait for the next chapter!
blueberry24 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
I like that roof idea, luckily I live in nyc. Anyway good chapter, Stiles is cute
kat4543 chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
really sweet how they are so comfy together
Script Heart chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Okay. It's a common mistake, but this shit drives me crazaaay. Assault is threatening someone with harm, or making them feel like they're in danger of harm, not hurting them. Battery is hitting someone, or beating them up. That's why they say assault and battery, it's threat and harm. He's the son of a cop, he would probably know that. I'm done being obnoxious yet helpful. I absolutely love this story, so I'm excited for the next chapter!
Amy chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
you get all the love in the world and then some for this fic. they are so damn adorable I love it!
Dereksgirl24 chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
Haha stiles' mouth. Such a wonderful thing. Great chapter!
I love that Derek and stiles are like this. Happy and carefree
kat4543 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012