Reviews for Fifty Shades of Denial
hopefuldawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
New Career of Choice: Caretaker for a Nation. Seems like it would be entertaining. :D
Laveycee chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think I read about five pages before going "This is crap" and returning to good literature/fanfiction.
Queen-of-Nonsens chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
-e. Too long to fit _ ...Anyway, that was actually quite entertaining to read. I expected something along the lines of 50 shades of grey when I read the title, but it was SO much better
Nice job, and PLEASE don't write a twilight crossover...PLEASE...
WONDERFUL! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I BOW DOWN TO YOU!
requiems dream chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha. That gave me a laugh. I really didn't know the author was british... l've listened to a person reading the book, they literally sounded extremely bored.
Well, until next time sayanara. :)
SakuraMoriChan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Twilight isn't literature...I love that video XD I can imagine England getting super upset/angry with America over Twilight XD
mofalle chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This was funny. I liked how France and America were having an intelligent and actual work related discussion. I thought England being upset with Twilight's grammar, but not the plot was funny. I thought France's solution to fixing the problem amusing. I liked how Canda suddenly appeared at the end. My favorite part was the assistants. I find the Nations and thier co-worker's interactions very fascinating.