Reviews for Perfect Day
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 1/8
Now I have a sudden vision of Jareth as Treksine in the oooold Srar Trek episodes. TeeHee. This was silly and fun to read
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Interesting viewpoint.
Labyrinth Champion chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Why is this rated M? False advertising!
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ooooo... I really like this concept... and I would love to see a possible continuation?
erfsings chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I liked this. I miss your longer stories though. I periodically go back and re-read them just because I loved them so much. I hope you will treat us with something more in depth soon.
lazy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hey PaIsley do you take requests?
Well if you don't mind hears an idea you might like to try
Sarah somehow gets taken back to the labyrinth and onto a revenge seeking jareth,
things happen.
Sarah is rescued/Kidnapped by jareth's half bother who is a true gentleman to a fault and is appuled by jareth's actions and behavior towards her
Hates their father because he cast aside his mother, human/fae and for not being true to his wife
Wants to get rid of the whole paramour,concubine,consort thing
Views himself as the true ruler of the underground because he feels that jareth and his father
have dishonored the title of ruler
He and sarah slowly fall in love much to jareth's fury.
Lol this tots came to me while i was reading revenge served cold and possession
Any way hope you do respond to this
Lazy chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
hey palsy do you take requests?
Well here's an idea for another story you would like to write.
Sarah somehow gets back to the labyrinth and onto a revenge seeking jareth (the usual)
Stuff happens.
Sarah gets rescued by jareth's half brother who is a true gentleman to a fault and is appalled by jareth's behavior and actions towards her.
Hates his father because he cast aside his mother human/fae who is dead and he was raised by a person who is now on jareth's good graces.
Feels himself as the true ruler of the underground because of his fathers and half brothers cadish ways and feels they have dishonored what being a ruler is all about. Again a true gentleman he also can be older then jareth by the way.
Wishes to abolish the whole concubines, paramour, consort thing.
He and sarah slowly fall in love much to jareth's fury.
So what do you think?
LOL this tots came to me while I was reading the possession and revenge served cold.
Jessamine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I loved the ending. Father telling him to put his toys away...
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice. Very nice.
djinnia chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
what a wonderful vignette. i loved how he had to put away his kingdom like a toy. so cool.

thanks for sharing.

me
nidadin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great to see an update from you, Mama P! Interesting take on "the game," and if only Jareth *had* kissed Sarah in the ballroom! ;)
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thanks. :)
Gwineveve301 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was a fun look
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow your back!I love all your stories and I hope you update some of your others soon.I really love this story because it was very different I wish I could read just a little more to give a better review but it was lovely.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh, I just loved that! It was so good to see something from you. It's been a while. You write the best Jareth. Any new epics coming soon? I need a good long Jareth fix LOL