Reviews for The Passage of Time
Lovesbugsalot chapter 10 . 2/25
Also satisfying.
kaseyl.cheerio chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
I Love This Story! It was so weird to see them as a family though! I like how you put the ending, it is wonderful! Ive watched all of the original Knight Rider series so every time I read them talking I imagined them! So Cool! Your amazingly talented!
InuJoey chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Ok how can Karr fire a gun? then again on the last episode of the original Knight rider that Karr was on. He was equiped with a stolen it would have been just a matter of a signal to a switch.
InuJoey chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
This is very good.
Saissa chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I just read this story and really enjoyed it. Great writing.
lexibob1 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Awesome stories! I really hope you continue this series. :)
watchdog210 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
After reading this and the first story (the title of which escapes me at the moment) I realized that it had been fat too long since i have seen Knight Rider. Well done and sorry for the late review. I like to let things roll around in my head a little before I review. I liked out even if out was a little simplistic. Not bad. Added to faves.
hayknight chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I've enjoyed the story :) To me your writing is fine, it's much better than what mine would be if i ever written one and i'm not just saying that. I'm gutted that it's over already though :( Will there be anymore?
hayknight chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Keeps getting better. umm wonder who micheal is covering for with that bullet? Hope michael has more involement with the rest of this story now. Keep the updates coming )
hayknight chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Really hope that kimberly gets whats coming to him. Can't wait for more
hayknight chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
KARR in a museum haha i love it. Can't wait to see what Kimberly is upto. Great story by the way keep it going :)