Reviews for A Thousand Saturn Blossoms
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 2 . 1/10/2021
Know this is long since abandoned. But why are you saying that Saturn wields a scythe, when it's supposed to be a glaive?

Very different weapons. Even the warscythe, which was an actual weapon rather than a converted farming tool would be wielded differently. (Looks different too.)

There is some overlap with the Chinese Guandao/Guando. And techniques should carry over between the two. But that's about it. Even the Naginata is too different from the glaive and guandao.
merendinoemiliano chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
Meanwhile best of luck with all of your stories
merendinoemiliano chapter 2 . 3/12/2020
Pretty nice story, hoping you Will return on this before or After
momohart chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
Ok so i hate to be this person but there are facts in this story that dont add up

1. If hotaru was born in the soul society how did she get a human body as i dont believe the fake bodies soul society make actually age
2. The fact that only 14 years have passed since hisana died since hotaru was 13 at the beginning of the story , and rukia was a baby when hisana died and is 150 when she meets ichigo therefore hotaru would be the a little younger than rukia , the math doesn't add up
Monster King chapter 2 . 4/17/2018
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
This is just really interesting keep it up
Rosalite chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
Please, continue this story. I know, this is about 5 years too late, but I LOVE it! I think Byakuya fathering Hotaru is a genius idea. She has her mother's, Hisana's deep purple eyes and her father's, Byakuya's blackish tint to her dark purple hair and his calm yet imposing and serious demeanor, especially as Sailor Saturn. And my, it Hotaru scary. She already has the power to reset evolution and destroy planets and star systems, but the powers of a shinigami as well? Somehow, I feel like her shinigami powers go nicely with her powers of death/rebirth. It just sounds...right. Both sets revolve around the concept of death, obviously, but also purifying evils that ought not exist.
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
I was right ur zanpaukuto does take the for of Saturn's glaive
Battlesny chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
if you're going to use the japanese word Hoshi, shouldn't you use Dosei instead of Saturn? either Star (or Priestess, i don't know either really fits, though if i follow Inuyasha then i assume Hoshi is male monks and priestesses are Miko) of Saturn or Hoshi no Dosei?
DaniM595 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
This is interesting. I am looking forward to seeing more of this.
fyretyger86 chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
This is another good story. I love how well you cross sailor Moon and Bleach. Usually, I'm more of an Usagi-centric fan but your Hotaru-centric stories are really good. I might just convert towards Hotaru or split my time between the two.
EvanderAdvent chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Please continue this story. Despite being only two chapters this is actually one of my favorite of your stories.
rinnegan18 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
good chapter
ladyivory01 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
when next chapter
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It runs pretty fast but I like it. While in the world of living, does Hotaru live with Tomoe?