Reviews for When He Woke
hellseries chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
1. Yaaay! New chapter!

2. Waaah! It's over!

I really enjoyed this one. I like your Phil/Clint dynamic a lot. Really looking forward to what you decide to work on next. Don't let 'real life' swallow you up completely!
game-on-panda chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
You did it again. Outstanding long form story, each section building to a perfect conclusion. Congratulations on finishing as the break ends. Here's hoping you have another fantastic surprise of a story up your sleeve during your next break. Great work. I loved it.
veritas6.5 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Wow, breakthrough! It's very touching that Clint can find his way to tell Phil what he can't seem to tell the psych team. I'm so glad you continued to expand this into a fuller story, it really needed the length.
hellseries chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Talk about dropping a bomb! I totally didn't see that one coming, but it makes SO much sense.

Ouuuuuuuch. How the hell do you cope with being compared to LOKI? *groan* Poor Phil. Poor Clint.
Leigh chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Glpjvsyijnlffhdeugvkhufs last night when I searched for Phil/Clint, what I wanted was some established relationship fluff. But then I read this description and I couldn't resist and I was up all night reading it and UGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FEELS I CAN'T HANDLE IT HELP
game-on-panda chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Very good chapter; it's a nice change of pace. Steve is quite the rational, sensible presence in your stories, and I like how you write him. The slow rebuilding of Clint and Phil's trust in one another is very well done; I like how it's rebuilding at a reasonable pace. I'm really enjoying this story. Look forward to more.
dysprositos chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Loved this chapter :-)
Rowanrules41 chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Good chapter :)
hellseries chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Finally the poor guy catches a break. Bless Steve.

KEEP WRITING!
chris.h.olds chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Thanks for another well done Avengers story!
veritas6.5 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
"Yeah, routines and a good looking guy in a suit can do wonders for anyone,"
Rowanrules41 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Loved this chapter :)
hellseries chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Awwww...poor guys.

I'm hanging on your every word now!
veritas6.5 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
"I love you in this environment. I don't want to lose it." He paused and added, "You know, screwing in the showers at SHIELD is fun and all, but I like you here better."

Yeah, it's all about environment. That's why work hookups are frowned on (besides the screwing in the showers). We would all change in two months of time apart, even when we're not being held captive by a nutso Norse god. There are going to be changes, but the love that is supposed to unite these two, while seeing the changes, shouldn't really have made them fear the changes. Is it the difference in their ages, which isn't all that significant? Is it because Phil's afraid to lose Clint in some subtle way—to his old life—or that he's worried that Clint has become Loki's time bomb? Man up, Phil!
game-on-panda chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Harkpad, you're making me choke up here. Alternating the viewpoints is a fantastic shift in tone. Phil has a rational, almost more mature view of the situation; Clint has the emotional, more unpredictable tone. You give them both unique voices, and it makes the story more compelling.

You mention insecurities in the end of Chapter 2, and you might be able to swing off from that into your next chapter, if you write one. Clint's insecurities seem to stem from a fear of losing control (especially post-Loki), and it might be interesting to see what the (temporary?) loss of control from his injuries does to him now.

You've got a fantastic start to this ongoing story. 'When He Woke' is a fantastic title; Phil's clearly awake from his injuries, but Clint is in some in-between state. 'He' seems to refer to both of them.

Apologies for the ramble, but you've got something really great started here. I hope you continue.