Reviews for A Very StarKid Break up
Very sad, but I'm not really sure why Joey lashed out like that. Can you make that more sure later on? P.S sorry about the no name.
Starkidwhovian chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I have stayed up for 2 hours reading this whole fanfic, it's 2:20am and I don't even care. This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! If only I had anywhere near as much fanfic writing skill as you do!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Amasing! I literally cried at the Lauren and Joe piece
Attie-Anubis chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, dit is echt een heel leuk verhaal! Naja, dit is natuurlijk alleen nog maar de proloog, maar ik zal zeker verder lezen! oke, een nederlandse reactie valt wel wat uit de toon, maar boeie. Heel leuk verhaal! Update soon please!
Attie-Anubis ;)

p.s. Mijn laptop doet nu heel raar op deze site, ik kan alleen bij de proloog reageren.. Echt vaag, maarja, dat doet mijn (...)laptop wel vaker :( Naja, hoe dan ook, ik kan niet reageren op die andere hoofdstukken, maar weet dat ik je verhaal met veel plezier lees en ik zeg je hierbij (voor alle hoofdstukken): Update soon!
hogwarts2312 chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Oh my gosh I would LOVE a sequel in the kids POV! I'm not too good at coming up with good ideas, maybe they could be putting on their own show/musical for their parents? It all really depends on what kind of story you're thinking about writing.
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
i agree with average gryffindor gleek. I would very much love to read something about their kids doing a play, but I'd also like to read so your other idea. You are a wonderful writer.I haven't read any other story on here much like this one.
imkindofahobbit chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
aljafljflwa I would honestly LOVE to read a fic about their kids I personally think it would be so cool because there is SO much you could do with it! If you ever need a bit of help I've love to try. But the thing is I also really want to read one about the I'm conflicted...Anyways this was perfect and amazing and I loved it so much! You are so talented and you need to know that! I'm really excited to read another story of yours when it comes out!
XxultimentfangirlxX chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
so im reading this and im like this need so starkid music so i go on itunes and click play on my starkid album and days of summer start, and im like i 3 this song. so i go back to fanfiction AND THERE IT IS and i freak out. really good begining even if it is sad :*(
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
it's over!? I've spent at least 15 minutes trying to think of a way to thank you for this. All the time spent reading this was totally awesome! I won't forget about this fic, I think I'll reread it actually. Just one question, What was the point of the dream in chapter five?
hogwarts2312 chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
That was amazing! you're a very talented writer and i'm looking foward to seeing more of you in the future!
doctorpotter chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
this is the first fanfic that ive read ever that was actually continued to the end, THANKS!
imkindofahobbit chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
AVP3D:AVPSY really needs to be online-right flippin' now! Well I just can't I can't even. I really can't I loved this so much, but it's so bitter sweet in the end...not sure how to feel. But this was really well written and I loved it. Great job.
imkindofahobbit chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Well that part of the song just made me want to curl up in my sock drawer and sleep for days...It's just so flippin' sad! I loved it though...ugh to many feels!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Oh god I'm so behind on this fic...I'll just go hid, ashamed in the corner now...Well amazing, as always I love this so much. Imma go get caught up now!
azebra117 chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
YAY! Love that! Love how they're gonna make it! After the entire knife incident. Yay!