Reviews for Eyes For Only You
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This sucked
kittyk87 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Its not very often that i find a story that breaks my heart and actually causes me to tear up, which is what the first part of this does. I think its a great oneshot. too bad ya can't go against Hollywood and write an alternate ending where it was Trish that got taken instead and Darry returns to Alice, figuratively broken and completely devastated.
Lola chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was extremely heartbreaking! I love the whole concept and I think you are the only one who has actually written an OC about Darry, I've been looking all over the place for someone to do so. Through the entire time I was reading this I was picturing Lana as the the main character. It would have been cool if you involved Alice on the trip and how she reacts to certain points throughout the story. Either way this was brilliant! :)
IrishAngel93 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I actually thought of something along similar lines but never tried (or probably will). Darry was just too good looking in my opinion to not have someone waiting home for him. I think you hit it home with this. Good job!