Reviews for 21 Recovery
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
For ch 12

"Don't you dare hold Ian against Declan," Emily says with a homicidal calm. "That's not fair to Declan. Should I hold any of Will's faults against Henry? You can't hold the sins of the father against the child."

Sins of the Father... Hmmm ;P
Secrets For Sale chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
Always the workaholic Emily, can't rest for awhile and put JJ's mind at rest huh. XD
Love Emily being honest to JJ about the things she said to Ian during capture.
JJ seem to be more protective of Emily after the incident, its cute. But I think she kinda overracted regarding Elizabeth's talk.

Always love how you start writing the serious conversation and then ends it with banter. That's just lift up my mood ;) I think Henry and little peanut are one hell of a lucky kid, surrounded by love from so many people. Last but not least, their Mama & Mommy always make it back to them no matter what, although often accompanied by a few bruised or injuries. Haha

Well done JJ and Morgan! I'm sure the two of them put all them weight into the kick and punch! Clyde Easter deserved it! The debrief was serious and kinda funny though, especially when JJ challenge Hammond and she won! Woah, I gonna quote from Morgan 'There is a whole other side to that woman', this time referring to Strauss. Lol Finally JJ agreed with Emily about the the pod person comment! Haha!
It's nice to see characters like Ned and vicky who appear in the story now and then. Know that they are not forgotten by you or that they are just a character which only appear once. :)

Funny Emily and Elizabeth moment when they mind their language in front of Henry even though he's asleep. Adorable to see that the two nerds of the team back each other up, haha!
Emily's PTSD kinda serious huh, hope JJ can help her get through this...My heart skips a beat when unknown number appeared. Definitely the best team in the world, they actually get to track down trained spy, Emily Prentiss. Haha. Emily should stop building walls and let JJ in to help her.

Divorce, brave thinking Emily, but doubt JJ will allows it. Haha. Touched by Emily decision, but nooooooo! Jemily can't be seperated! Glad that Emily and Will talk about it and Will came to his realization, though it is understandable for his frustration and wanting to protect Henry.

Finally, first step toward recovery! So now, kiss, make out and have lots of sex please. Haha
Ohh, Declan! The family just keep getting bigger and bigger isn't it? Ha!
Glad that the confrontation helps the both of them, Lara Westfallen really is a good doctor huh.
Aww, back to the normal chasing psychopathic killers. Let's get back to work!
Khaida21 chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Loved it
DarXe chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Good stuff. Loved the primal therapy. Sometimes ya just gotta let it all out. Glad it worked for them. Looking forward to the next.
Doris75fp chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
Really enjoying this story, glad the divorce issue wasnt seriously considered. Would be devo'd if they split up.
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
I NEED MORE! When's the next installment?!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Ive checked my email every two hours for your new installment of genius! Im pulling my hair out here! I cant wait but I know it will be a good story
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
can't wait for your next story!
srhittson chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
love the story and I had been waiting for the therapy session where they were both there
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
yeah I agree, we need some more pregnant emily, and I really dont see how Declen would fit into the rest of the story you have. Oh and make sure JJ kicks Will's ass for being so mean to our favorite brunette profiler.
Marijke chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
when's the next ARtheBard story?
kdip4014 chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Bring on the next one! And what shall it be... 'Teenager Makes Two'? Have a semi-fluffy story that centers on Declan and his adoption? Whatever it is, bring it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
What another fantastic story. Your writing just keeps getting better and better. I got rather emotional at times during this story, and I can't wait to see what you have in store.

I hope now that all the doyle stuff is out the way, we will get to see more of Emily's pregnancy. So far she hasn't had any morning sickness, or cravings or anything. It would be really great to see that.

I'm not sure how I feel about them taking in Declan. I feel it would ruin the family that you"ve already established. Not to mention how hard it would be to Emily, always remembering her time as Lauren. But you're an amazing writer and I trust you, so I'm sure whatever happens I will love it. I just hope if they do take in Declan, it won't take focus away from Emily's pregnancy\the new baby.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Time for some fluffy stuff.. time for loving from a horny emily...