Reviews for Binary Duality
DreamsWishesReality chapter 12 . 9/6
Please update. D: PLEASE.
A please continue this!
Uh oh
This fandom is not dead! Assassins creed forever!
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 7/17
im in love
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 12 . 6/3
Omgg please write more soon i can't wait to see what happens :DD
1KittyX3 chapter 12 . 4/10
Each chapter you post is a blessing. I'm happy to know you haven't trashed the story yet. I had been wondering if Ezio would make an appearance in the real world like Altair or if it just focuses on the two alone. Either way would make a great story, or if when shit hits the fan, Altair would at the last minute use the apple to bring Desmond to his time and they wind up time jumping to fix certain moments in time that would allow them to save the world from total destruction. Keep up the good work! 3 Can't wait for the next installment.
My Solitude chapter 12 . 3/13
Interesting chapter! I really hope one of these days, you'll look back on this story and think to update it! :)
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 2 . 2/19
Omg this was so exciting to read, I love this so much! Seriously, right now I was just grinning and biting my tongue while reading this chapter with how eager i was to see how you were gonna make things play out. :D
gelfling chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
I love your Altair-he's still pretty vicious, but mellowed out (and with everything he'd been through, that makes waaay more sense than the manic murderer he usually comes across as).
Kittenlzlz chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
I really really really love this. It's beautifully written, well paces despite what you seem to think, and just oh MY God so much drama and I love the plot you're developing. The Altair/Desmond? I ship. I ship so much now. Desmond don't go angsty just kiss him!

Eheh anyway, great job,I hope you continue! Good luck!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
Omg this is so good...why haven't I read this before?
Dandyline chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Heeeey! I’m person number 500 to favorite this story :D I’m at chapter 8 now but Im sincerely hoping that the author haven’t thrashed this amazing story, you now coz its 12 chapters being spanned over like 3 years :/
riamaichi chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
jfc but thats tight. maybe shorter wait time? super excited to find out more!
Sovereign Violette chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I honestly can't wait for more :)!