Reviews for Binary Duality
Horror story of every teen
kyoneko87 chapter 12 . 1/18
I would like to see you continue. I want to know how you remedie Altiar and Desmond, and Altiar and Maria. And I would like to see what exactly is going on with Lucy and how you will reinterpret her. Also I wonder if Ezio will show up like Altiar did. And then maybe Connor. Your story really grips me. Please keep it up. Also I wonder if Altiar will eventually learn English to communicate better. I look forward to more chapters when you next get the chance.
Ze kiwi chapter 12 . 1/7
Hi, I've recently discovered your fanfiction and...Well I just spent two days reading those 12 chapters in one go ,because god, I just love it so much ! Writing all of this must have taken you a huge amount of time, but I'm so glad you did . The Time travel story has been used in AC's fanfiction a lot , but yours is without doubt the best I've ever read. You make the reader so eager to know the rest of the story at each ends of chapters, you have amazing writing skills and seems to always have new ideas for enticing our curiosity, never letting the plot become boring or plain. I enjoyed it a LOT! Amazing work, I will keep on touch with it, good luck! (and sry for any grammar error , still learning english)
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Omg, protective Altair is so cute.
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Please continue. This story is amazing!
MissAprilRose chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo you can NOT do this to me lady! i love love love your story, really. So do NOT give up on me NOW! This. Is. My. Life! PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE... I love you! Really, no sarcasm intended. Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
DreamsWishesReality chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Please update. D: PLEASE.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
A please continue this!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
Uh oh
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
This fandom is not dead! Assassins creed forever!
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
im in love
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
Omgg please write more soon i can't wait to see what happens :DD
1KittyX3 chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
Each chapter you post is a blessing. I'm happy to know you haven't trashed the story yet. I had been wondering if Ezio would make an appearance in the real world like Altair or if it just focuses on the two alone. Either way would make a great story, or if when shit hits the fan, Altair would at the last minute use the apple to bring Desmond to his time and they wind up time jumping to fix certain moments in time that would allow them to save the world from total destruction. Keep up the good work! 3 Can't wait for the next installment.
My Solitude chapter 12 . 3/13/2016
Interesting chapter! I really hope one of these days, you'll look back on this story and think to update it! :)
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Omg this was so exciting to read, I love this so much! Seriously, right now I was just grinning and biting my tongue while reading this chapter with how eager i was to see how you were gonna make things play out. :D