Reviews for Woes of a spy
Kreeger chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This is good, and I would bid you to continue
Dark Xaero chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
So far, this story has great potential and i'm looking forward to future chapters when you have the time. I'm interested in how this will turn out.
RadioactiveInTheDark chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Haha, I already like Alec :)
Well, it's okay, but how about describing more? You wrote this chapter a little bit like a report, without really taking the time to really tell what's going on. For example you could have written more about when Yvnvsv (I think I am never going to be able to memorize her name x'D) sees "the stranger" or her reaction towards him. I would be really suspicious and her reaction to his asking of her tribe is a really strange, because at that time there weren't many native americans together with colonists and so, so it would be a natural reaction to be even shocked about Connor, as he has darker skin and can easily be identified as native american. It's just a little more describing the situations and reactions that need to be done, you're focusing too much on the dialog :)
It's a little confusing, but interesting still and I'd love to continue reading this fanfic.
RadioactiveInTheDark chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
well, it's far to few to start saying much, or judging this fanfic, but it's a interesting start. Is it entirely an OC this native american woman or ist it the woman from the AC3 multiplayer you're refering at?
Well hope you write longer chapters, because this was really way too short to pass as real chapter.