Reviews for Love...Of Sorts
ChibiFuu Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow, I love this story very much. Good job.
make7upyours06 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
This was a great story... I really enjoyed reading it. You made the characters and their actions very believable. Great job.
FinestWinterCold chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I really enjoyed your story. It made me laugh and gave me some ideas for a story I'm writing. I am writing about Bletchley too but my own version of things between her and Marcus Flint. You can read it if you like when I post it...I have to write it first, of course. Keep up the good work.
Acali chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I just read it! It is a shame you decided not to continue though!
Chaos-chick3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Aww...such a sweet story. I didn't know that was her name, but whatever.

It's very nicely written. Good job!
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Hey!

I think that this story of yours is really awesome and amazing! You should continue with it for sure. You have to update because it truly and really is a wonderful fic. I just simply love Marcus Flint stories because they're aren't enough fics of him out there. This is one of the best stories that I've read of him. It's just really fabulous and fantastic. So please, please, please, please, please, update soon because you're haven't updated since November! You really should continue with this story of yours. Keep up the great and excellent work. Keep doing a marvelous and magneficent job. Keep the glorious and gorgeous chapters coming girl. You go girl! Rock on! _

your faithful reader and reviewer,

Vera-Sabe
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hm... interesting pairing. I liked this! Please keep up the fantastic work!

Cat
Kalia Clyde chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
First of all, let me say that I thought that this story was excellent! Two thumbs up and if I had more thumbs I would probably give it more. Second off, I just want to kow where you get all of your ideas? (if you rather not say ok) And lastly, keep up the amazing work... your stories are not only wonderful, but fun and easy to read!
talkytalkyme chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
i can't believe you only have 12 reviewers i read this story i don't know how many times mostly when i'm on the marcus flint site which is where i first read it i love this story.

luv #*talkytalkyme*#
Kage Mizu chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Hi I absolutly lov your story! I love slytherin storys and Marcus is one of my fave character, your story is great, too bad there isn't a sequel :(. well this is really good :D

OrlisGurl
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Perhaps you're sick of hearing this, but... great job. Great characterization, dialogue, etc. Another good plotline.
winteraura chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
This fan fiction deserves -much- more praise and recognition. Simply, one of the best fan fiction I've ever read. Great job.
theevilqueenoflegopeople chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
this is the first marcus fic i've ever read and i loved it.

it inspired me to write my own.
monkeymouse chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Well, once I saw the excerpt on "Point Me", I just had to check to see if we'd found another descendant of Cavendish Bletzly ("Wizards Duel-Sixth Year", Chapter 3). And we find that the course of true love never did run smooth for any House, including the Slys. I'm flattered about the name, and pleased to read something way beyond my usual Ships. Good job
Clam Chowder1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Somehow, somewhere along the line - you made me care about Marcus Flint. Many praises and gold stickers to you.

Hooray for underused characters!