Reviews for Illicit Unintended
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Just an amazing story everything they had to keep secret for the sake of others happiness. I really enjoyed it, it was full of sexy scenes thanks for sharing!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was so hot. Loved this. Wish there was a follow up to this amazing story. Like what do they end up having?
edwardishismiddlename chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
One of the sweetest lines I have ever heard/read: in response to the question of dismay by relevant parties 'how could you (i.e. that despicable thing to this germane person)?'
"How could I not?!"
Poignant, mellifluous, honeyed, and so very very gratifying. He adores her!

Although I would never condone infidelity, hearing Edward say that about Bella merited the reading of your story.

So, thank you for sharing it.
Twifan1228 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was awesome
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow wouldn't it be good if all relationships that come to an end was actually as amicable as that. Thks for writing and sharing Debbie
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
oh man that was an emotional rollarcoaster. i started feeling guilty for wanting her to be with edward and just give in to him. i did find it a little suspicious that jasper was pushing her to go on to portland but maybe he was waiting for her to make the first move towards ending their marriage. i'm glad he strapped on some balls and stood up for himself in a way and was able to get a happy ending as well. i enjoyed it :)

marveecorp chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That's the end? Beautiful story. Please continue.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow I so didn't see that ending coming I loved it thank-you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good job, wishing you the best of luck.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I doubt that everyone would be as ok with the relationship as this, but this was really good! It would be nice for a family and couple that no longer love each other like that to be so accepting!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh so sweet loved it:)
nix69 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I cant believe Jasper was so nice about it,but I happy for Edward and Bella who got their HEA!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ooohhh. One of my favorites so far!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
while I enjoyed reading this story, it left me feeling a little unsettled. Life rarely, if ever, works out this way. I am glad it did for our B and E, J and A...