Reviews for Hogwarts School for Magical Beings
flamingmonkey0 chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
but lily evans is his mom! duh fuck this is very very AU
flamingmonkey0 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
wait it was lily not Susan, and fluer’s accent makes her all the more likable!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Please continue
omh666 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Here,s hoping for an update.
logskiiscool chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
This story is brilliant, please write on!
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
nice can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
cool very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
cool
The other world chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
well, you obviously didn't receive enough reviews since it's been over a year that you last updated. So here's one to inspire to you to do so! :)
I like your universe, though i do think that there are way too many magical 'beings' instead of normal witches and wizards. Seems as if it's a bit forced.
The twisted generations are messing with my head - hermione, lily, susan, bellatrix, etc.
Just saying, in canon, Blaise is a boy, but i'm sure feminizing her had a reason.
I like Harry's abilities with shadow and light. Elves are just awesome 3 and... so are demons? Never thought i would actually say such a thing.
You should also not have the girls in your story as so beautiful. It makes us plain girls feel really inadequate.
Albus/Gellert - ewww. I know JKR said that's canon, but the images are just really disgusting. Brghhh!
Please update soon! I'll be waiting ;)
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
hope for more
tobi a good boy chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
This story or really good i hope you update soon
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Are you going to rewrite the story with naruto in it? He has a tattoo on his forearm he has redhair control over sand his sensei is the snake sennin both of his parents are alive he has a sister!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014