Reviews for EO Challenge: Fast Track
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
The Winchesters should totally have gotten to be in the Olympics. They would win the shooting for sure.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Well I think if our runners had that kinda motivation things would have gone a hell of a lot better for us.
Loved it and man this was great!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You always manage to draw me in with your drabbles and make me laugh by the very end. Fantastic drabble, as always.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh yeah. I remember Roy on Emergency saying they didn't have his event in the Olympics...Blind Dash in a State of Total Panic. Suppose that would be Dean's event, too in this case? :D

Nice one. :)
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm breathless reading this! Well done, and best to you - mainegirlwrites
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Well I'd give Dean a gold medal for... well, just existing really! :-) Good job Dizzo!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I see - you simply can't put your eyes from his athletic body doing the impossible with Dean-like ease ;-) Really loved the scene unfolding, and how you managed to tell the whole monster story PLUS the glorious dance of adrenaline PLUS the funny play around the time count. Wonderful!

xx Kate
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh dear gods don't hurt that perfect ass! Fangirls everywhere would spontaneously combust from the devastation! LOL LOVE this, as always, very nice work! 3
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Yeah that would definitely motivate you to a top speed
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha, he should be fine so long as bacon double-cheeseburgers don't get classified as a performance enhancement drug!

Forget golf, we should have salt'n'burn added as the next new Olympic sport!

Oh, and I loved the strange beastie!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
And he did it in full hunter gear while lugging multiple weapons not those shiny spandex track suits.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
fitting tribute to end of games, hun - having just watched Eric Idle the Winchesters them tune should be "always look on the bright side of life"
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You go Dean! You should definitely be there. My life would be made. :) This is even more awesome because I'm watching the Closing Ceremonies right now.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
haha Yep, I can so picture this. Very good.
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
From the first time I saw Dean run (in the pilot episode) I LOVE to watch the boy move his legs! This short piece had a lot of imagery to it- and a waheela too! Don't know what it is but in my mind it is a broad-neck creature with a slobbering English Bulldog head and a LARGE mouth of TEETH!
Thank You.