Reviews for Can't Compete
ccase13 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I like to think that Sam tried to get Dean to go with him.
Dizzo chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Nearly all the fanfics I've read that deal with this are about how hard it was for Dean, but it's easy to forget it must have been hard for Sam too. Nicely done hunny - especially like the two points of view!
x
OpheliacAngel chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This definitely wouldn't be complete without Sam's pov. And I love it, fantastic writing, plus you've got a knack for making last lines kill me. I love how you showed everything Sam wouldn't miss and then had him narrow in on one thing; Dean.
Great job :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh wow, this is amazing. I love Dean's pov here and how the realization of what might happen crushes him.
'Because how can I compete with normal', love this. On to the next chapter!
laurie31 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Both chapters were very well-done. Dean's certainty that Sam would leave and Sam's joy dampened by the realization that he would have to leave Dean in order to escape from John and hunting. It's amazing how you can capture such powerful emotion in just 100 words. :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was simply a wonderful drabble - loved the heartache so clear in the Dean PoV.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Such a long time ago and so much Winchester water under the bridge now - I wonder if Sam ever thinks about having a normal life after everything that's happened...